Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brother who I share a room with, talks to his girlfriend on the phone 24/7.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
Such an inconsiderate asshole. Annoying thing is I can’t call him out on it because he’s almost twice my age. He keeps waking me up from slee anytime she calls him to say good morning.

But ngl I’m jealous of him nonetheless. Imagine talking to your girlfriend every night and day. Her voice sounds nice as well. If I ever ascend I’ll make sure to shove the fact down his throat as well.

Beat his ass. It is not too late to darktriadmaxx.

how old are you?

Steal his phone and flush it down the toilet

Rape your brother, record it and send it to his girlfriend

Mega suifuel.
I have a brother too but his situation is even worse than me.

Whats soy about this?
It's not about soy, it's just the "how cruel of you expression", I just didn't get anything better than this

It's not about soy, it's just the "how cruel of you expression", I just didn't get anything better than this
You could’ve just typed that out and then used the emote lol

Use headphones to block all that out or you can move out if possible.

Last edited:
Glad I don't have brothers or sisters for that matter.

Grab the sharpest knife from the kitchen, put it under your pillow, wait till he falls asleep, and stab the living hell out of every inch of his disgusting sex having cucked body and kill him. Then text his girlfriend pretending to be him and tell her to come over, then stab her as she walks in.

cum in his phone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back