Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BRUTAL, BRUTAL POST FROM MGTOW

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This. At the two year mark she started withholding sex. I ask her if our sex is bad and she says “you’re not the best, you’re not the worst. My best sex was with my first, probably because he was the first. My best love was with my second”. I was shocked she admitted so much of her past, it’s like she was bragging her best years were behind her and I get the leftovers.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I knew at that moment she was not marriage material. No guy wants to be 3rd, 4th, 5th or 50th best.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Zero point in marrying a non-virgin because she’s likely an alpha widow.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just like how there was a post about a guy who caught his fiancé masturbating to a old sex video she made with an ex."[/font]

"Just like how there was a post about a guy who caught his fiancé masturbating to a old sex video she made with an ex."

D-E-G-E-N-E-R-A-C-Y

You can never satisfy stacys.

The second a female goes on about how she preferred previous men, in the trash she goes. Even thinking about marriage at that point, lol.

Just be first theory is true.

Nice to see MGTOW drop some quality blackpills.

If you're not her first, it's over. She will always compare you to all of those Chads she slept with when she was young, men that she'll still desire and look back at with fond memories. Eventually, she'll stop having sex with you altogether and most likely cheat on you. She'll still stay with you though, but only since she gets to leech off your hard earned cash.

I feel sorry for beta cucks like this guy.

He's a cuck if he doesn't dump her.

Redpill Robert said:
He's a cuck if he doesn't dump her.

Just lol @ dating a woman in 2017. Id rather just pursue my own interests

JBF is super legit and I always will believe it will hold value

mgtow can be a good allied force

fukin fakecel you have friends and female attention

Holy shit. Why not just tell him all about how some other guys cock was bigger than his? Women don't understand how damaging this stuff is.

These are my favorite black pills