Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Brutal school story

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
When I was in middle school, an incident occurred around 7th or 8th grade. I don't remember the exact details, but what happened was during a science class when we were assigned a science project. Everyone was in groups of four, but I ended up being alone because nobody wanted to work with me. While I was doing the work by myself, another group approached the science teacher and complained about how difficult the experiment and the work were.

She responded by saying, "No, it's not hard. Even my name can do it." The entire class went silent for a moment, and then the majority of the students started laughing at me. However, some others felt bad for me. Whenever I recall this memory, I experience physical pain and sadness.

Brutal and relatable

that doesn't sound as bad as getting beaten until your nose is crooked by the kids, still sorry about that.

brutal, after that people wonder why the quiet ugly guy goes ER

that doesn't sound as bad as getting beaten until your nose is crooked by the kids, still sorry about that.
Lol exactly, physical bullying is even worse, I still have a chipped tooth because some fat prick punched me in the face when I was 13.

brutal, after that people wonder why the quiet ugly guy goes ER
It's always the quiet ugly guy, that's exactly what I am and we always get treated worse than anyone else. I fucking hate normie scum.

Lol exactly, physical bullying is even worse, I still have a chipped tooth because some fat prick punched me in the face when I was 13.
my nose is still crooked and my piece of shit family didn't do anything about it. I was high inhib and fragile when I was a kid.

I agree physical bullying is worse but i was mentally tormented by these kids to near suicide

When I was in middle school, an incident occurred around 7th or 8th grade. I don't remember the exact details, but what happened was during a science class when we were assigned a science project. Everyone was in groups of four, but I ended up being alone because nobody wanted to work with me. While I was doing the work by myself, another group approached the science teacher and complained about how difficult the experiment and the work were.

She responded by saying, "No, it's not hard. Even my name can do it." The entire class went silent for a moment, and then the majority of the students started laughing at me. However, some others felt bad for me. Whenever I recall this memory, I experience physical pain and sadness.
The only time I force myself to become NT is asking people to team up with me i can't stand being seen left out even though i prefer to do things alone rather than working with bunch of midwit faggots

The teacher definitely felt smug after that, if anything I can see why students treat teachers like shit some will go further and stab them or shoot them.