Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal thing I just remembered in school

S

Stiltrid_trees

Greycel
I'm pretty sure my school thought I was genuinely actually mentally retarded,

basically I used to have a teaching assistant sit next to me in EVERY lesson ALL lesson (a teaching assistant basically just forces you to work and stops you getting distracted, they are usually for disabled or autistic kids)

It made me feel like such a fucking giga-autistic spaz, and the catch? EVEN OTHER AUTISTS didn't have a fucking TA sat besides them all lesson, my TA would just occasionally get up to help them then sit straight back down next to me, my seating plans were made specifically for TA's to be sat beside me.

the TA'S that were in my classes were there for me specifically, every lesson I had to sit next to some middle aged women whilst everyone else was sat besides their peers like normal, it was fucking humiliating and it made me not wanna go to some lessons because I was embarrassed about being the only one in the class who has to sit besides some 30+ woman or man.

Why did my school do this? Why did they think I was so retarded? I could speak coherentt sentences, I could feed myself, I could use the bathroom by myself.... But the way the school treated me you'd think I wouldn't have been able to do any of those things

Last edited:
I had that for a spell in primary school but me & the other kid were taken out of the lesson & in another room.

I took an official I.Q test at school, and my score was a 74 (The highest score ever I got on a test!). And after that I got two TA's assigned to me, I even got special work given to me as well. While everyone was doing Tangential Equations and Trigonometry, I was doing Addition and Subtraction and maybe some Multiplication. While everyone was reading Beowulf and Frankenstein, I was reading Dr.Seuss. Life is easy in High School ngl.

Did having a TA actually help you tho? If not then you should've done something about it.

Why do you think they did it? Are you quiet, ugly and sit on your own? How were your grades?

You must have been lacking something for them to give you a TA.

Why did you have a TA?

my teachers treated me like a retard back in middle school then got decent grades at grade 11 and 12 when you are an incel they will beat you down for no other reason then your looks

The TA was because of your looks
You should have asked the TA if she wants to fuck you

school policy i guess

Did having a TA actually help you tho? If not then you should've done something about it.

Why do you think they did it? Are you quiet, ugly and sit on your own? How were your grades?
I really don't know why, I mean I am diagnosed autistic but the thing is even other autists didn't have a TA sat beside them literally all lesson

I was embarrassed about being the only one in the class who has to sit besides some 30+ woman or man.

Hot as fuck. If you were a ni**er she maybe would have fucked you.

They probably felt bad for your mental deficencies so they wanted you to feel better.
But there were people on par or even a little bit worse than me who didn't have teachers sat beside them all lesson

I took an official I.Q test at school, and my score was a 74
i could read okay but anything that actually requires a brain i failed. im probably 80ish iq. makes life even worse