Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Burned my great grandpas Chad pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're 15 kid.. wait till you grow up as a incel.. the hate will fester in you.. you haven't been through what i been through

I'm just saying that registrations on this website after alek minassian's toronto attack are suspicious.

I'm just saying that registrations on this website after alek minassian's toronto attack are suspicious.
i agree. but as long as they keep exposing themselves (as in this thread) they'll stick out like a kike in Nazi germany
I'm sad for your Ggp, not cool, even if I'm frustrated af I don't have anybody who give me compassion about my situation in my familly, wtf man
bro fuck him. he had a badass life. plus he's loosing his memory so ehhh it's not that bad

I mean it's definitely understandable, I came after the attacks just to see what this community's about and I actually genuinely enjoy it here. But I'm not suprised (((they))) want to harm this site though with thier nice little infiltrators.

I mean it's definitely understandable, I came after the attacks just to see what this community's about and I actually genuinely enjoy it here. But I'm not suprised (((they))) want to harm this site though with thier nice little infiltrators.
tbh i won't be surprised if i find out they are logging EVERYBODY posts on this forum

tbh i won't be surprised if i find out they are logging EVERYBODY posts on this forum
They're already doing it, thats why accounts like justincelthings on Twitter exist.

Of course they are. It's just a matter of time
They're already doing it, thats why accounts like justincelthings on Twitter exist.
fuck. oh well. like i've said they CAN SUCK MY DICK. especially justincelthings.. seriously we are like the early christians during the Roman Empire, the chinese during the nanking massacre, jews during nazi germany, indians during colonization.. MAY ALLAH PROTECT US

I don't see the purpose in harboring hate in someone who likely did nothing to contribute to your current situation. Your family is likely the only people who genuinely care about your existence. It's counterproductive.

God tier bait though if this is a larp

139 guests viewing this thread, fucking lol.

To any incelTears lurkers, I suggest you jump off a bridge.

I don't see the purpose in harboring hate in someone who likely did nothing to contribute to your current situation. Your family is likely the only people who genuinely care about your existence. It's counterproductive.

God tier bait though if this is a larp

idk why niggas think i'm always LARPing.. once you live a life as pathetic as mine you will start to understand. once you go through all the shit i been through you would maybe start to see why i am like i am.... look tbh i love my GGP but fuck he just made shit worse for me growing up. i remember this one time when we went to Daytona beach he tried to get me drunk and talk to a stacy. well he ended up drinking with them while my drunk ass passed out.. he literally would mog me in his old age.
139 guests viewing this thread, fucking lol.

To any incelTears lurkers, I suggest you jump off a bridge.
THEY CAN ALL SUCK MY DICK
You sound high t.
I do workout 5 days a week soooooooo yeah

idk why niggas think i'm always LARPing.. once you live a life as pathetic as mine you will start to understand. once you go through all the shit i been through you would maybe start to see why i am like i am.... look tbh i love my GGP but fuck he just made shit worse for me growing up. i remember this one time when we went to Daytona beach he tried to get me drunk and talk to a stacy. well he ended up drinking with them while my drunk ass passed out.. he literally would mog me in his old age.

I honestly think these comments are inceltears infiltrators. Don't take it personally. Registrations after alek minassian are suspicious as hell.

God like incel tears thread.

Welcome! Welcome to Incels.me! You have chosen, or been chosen, to view one of our finest remaining incel strongholds. I thought so much of Incels.me that I elected to establish my post here, in the LARP so thoughtfully provided by our benefactor. I've been proud to call Incels.me my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to Incels.me. It's safer here.

Holy shit this is the most depressing thing I'll read whole summer. And it's June 7th.

THEY CAN ALL SUCK MY DICK

I do workout 5 days a week soooooooo yeah
How old are you, if I may ask? Did your GGP give you alcohol while you were underage? Also, how does he mog you?

Last edited:
Welcome! Welcome to Incels.me! You have chosen, or been chosen, to view one of our finest remaining incel strongholds. I thought so much of Incels.me that I elected to establish my post here, in the LARP so thoughtfully provided by our benefactor. I've been proud to call Incels.me my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to Incels.me. It's safer here.
this is my real life.. this is what truecels are reduced to. bags of hate. and fuck stoicism cuck philosophy.

Holy shit this is the most depressing thing I'll read whole summer. And it's June 7th.

How old are you, if I may ask? Did your GGP give you alcohol while you were underage? Also, how does he mog you?
im 26 about to be 27 this year.. and yea he gave me whiskey when i was 14 at daytona beach.. HE MOGS ME BECAUSE HES A VETERAN CHAD. HE MOGS ME BECAUSE HE STILL HAS A FRAME. HE MOGS ME BECAUSE HE HAS DEMENTIA/AZLHIEMER YET STILL GETS MORE ATTENTION FROM STACYS THEN ME!!!!!! everybody in my family is a fucking chad. literally everybody. my grandpa doesn't even begin to mog me the way my brothers and sisters and cousins and everybody else do. hell im the genetic anamoly of the family. literally think of smeagle thats me. and my family members are all ethnic chads and stacys. literally doctors, teachers, sports players in leagues in mexico and peru(distant cousins), news anchors, veterans, i come from a family of high genetic chads and stacys. literally imagine growing up in a well off high status family and you are the only one who is a loser incel. well tbh my family has a few criminal but there still fucking chads. and me???!?!?!?!?!?! IM FUCKING SMEAGLE!!!!! im in only one who inherited the worst genetics in both sides of the family.... in my family theres a curse where theres only one son that is a fuck up and thats me.. i can trace back fuckups for 5 generations and in this one i am the one who is a fuck up. it sucks man.

I can't say I wouldn't have done the same. Being lonely and outcasted can turn us into MONSTERS in the eyes of other people.

LMAO people are hating on the OP, yet they forget the part where the grandpa was a fucking murderer.
They would have done the same if he had gotten to him first you pussy.

I can't say I wouldn't have done the same. Being lonely and outcasted can turn us into MONSTERS in the eyes of other people.
everybody would do what i did or worse if they grew up the way i did or were born with genetic defects like me with hypo ecto displasia

Never go full retard. I bet you'll regret this once he dies. What exactly was he supposed to do?

Now your face resembles your heart
UGLY

As if he has a choice.
yea he did.. EVERYTIME we went out and he talked to roasties never once did he ever introduce me to any of them... nooooooo he would only think of himself.

So as you guys know my great grandpa was a Chad in his prime. My whole life I've been mogged by him. A few weeks ago I was mogged bad by him at the gas station and restaurant. Well I finally got my revenge. You see before my grandma moved out to go live with my brother she had left the family albums in my care. Well yesterday I found my great grandpas army album and life album. basically a a huge ass album of a chad in all his glory. he had hundreds of pics with other chads and stacies. hell he even had nudes of chink stacies he took while fighting in asia. anyways as i was going through it a huge feeling of rage went through me. WHY COULDN'T I BE 6 FEET BUFF WITH A CHAD FACE? god damn. i remember this old fuck telling me "come on buddy, just be confident! girls like confidence" yeah it was real easy for him. well to make a long story short i burned all his shit. 70+years of memories gone KEK. anyways last night my GGP and chad brother came to pick up my GGP album kek... when my GGP asked me for it i straight up told him i burned his shit... LOL he started crying like a bitch. my brother i know wanted to fight me but ever since i took up boxing nobody dares touch me... before my GGP left he told me "you know kid i still love you. im not mad im just sad you have so much hate in your heart" JESUS CHRIST what a blue pilled response. this is a man who has murdered people and fucked at least 50 stacies and he gave me that shit? doesn't he realize what a subhuman i am. i am literally a repulsive sight and this motherfucker wants me to "just be confident bro"

Tenor

Truly an excellent deed and I can only imagine your satisfaction
Next kill him

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    533.9 KB · Views: 51
nah i wont do that.. hes in a retirement home living out his last days KEK. let him LDAR while i enjoy the fruits of his labor aka inheritance :^)
True actually. He lives like us now but his memories would have definitely felt good for him, it's great you eliminated them

True actually. He lives like us now but his memories would have definitely felt good for him, it's great you eliminated them
yeah... tbh since i was a teenager i've been trying to get revenge on him without breaking the law.. this was one of the best ways.. the satisfaction i get from knowing hes gonna die forgetting his memories through Alzheimers and the fact that i denied him photos that could bring him some happiness makes me feel sooooooo good about myself.

yeah... tbh since i was a teenager i've been trying to get revenge on him without breaking the law.. this was one of the best ways.. the satisfaction i get from knowing hes gonna die forgetting his memories through Alzheimers and the fact that i denied him photos that could bring him some happiness makes me feel sooooooo good about myself.
You deserve it, this guy lived a rockstar high action live while we fap to hentai

Well done.

You did the right thing. This forum is so cucked. They got mad at me hitting my mom and they get mad at you for burning the album. We are both in the right.
This, especially when it comes to Chad. Lots of incels here let themself get halo'd by Chads into thinking they're good guys. Lmao, get your heads out of your asses. Chads live life on tutorial island too so the least we can do as incels is to not highly respect them like a normie.

Gonna kek hard when his grandpa donates it all to charity or gives it to the other kids and leaves op with a picture of a middle finger.
Thats if this isnt an incel tears thread like i suspect this is.

KEK i just checked facebook... so my whole family knows and all the chads in my family wanna kick my ass... :^)... they can suck my dick though this house is half mine and half my grandmas hahahahahahhahahha. STOOOOOPID!

You deserve it, this guy lived a rockstar high action live while we fap to hentai
i know bro. i just wanted him to suffer a lil bit more so he could maybe start understanding my pain

Well done.

This, especially when it comes to Chad. Lots of incels here let themself get halo'd by Chads into thinking they're good guys. Lmao, get your heads out of your asses. Chad lives life on tutorial island too so the least we can do as incels is to not highly respect them like a normie.
ITT cucks exposed themselves in this thread tbh fam.... they think my chad grandpa deserves love and praise by me smh jfl
Gonna kek hard when his grandpa donates it all to charity or gives it to the other kids and leaves op with a picture of a middle finger.
Thats if this isnt an incel tears thread like i suspect this is.
nah my great grandma made him promise to always take care of me she knew about the family curse and how i was the fuck up in our family so yeah.... my great grandpa is to cucked by my great grandmas ghost tbh fam

i wont post screenshots since i was doxxed through my xbox handle and im scared... but i'll post what i was texted kek

Se t va llevar la verga pendejo (you gonna get fucked up dumbass)- chad marine cousin

Rigo, I understand that you hate me and we have not spoken for years but what you've done against Papa Bear was very cruel. You knew it was his and Mama Bears anniversary in 2 weeks and he wanted to print out photos. How could you do that? You've been given everything. You want for nothing. Look we all know you've been through a lot, I wont deny that and I will never know what it is to walk in your shoes, but you need to open up your heart to us. I hate what you did I do not hate you but this is the last straw. - stacy aunt

hahahaha i sent my cousin a meme of a dead iraq marine and i sent my aunt a meme of a smug pepe hahah dumbfucks CAN SUCK MY DICK

this is my real life.. this is what truecels are reduced to. bags of hate. and fuck stoicism cuck philosophy.
I'm just messing with you. I don't think what you did was 'wrong' per se. I just don't see the practicability of this. As for my name, it's more about the way I feel rather than the philosophy.

None of them left, tbh tbh.

You did the right thing. This forum is so cucked. They got mad at me hitting my mom and they get mad at you for burning the album. We are both in the right.

Hating your family is honestly a disgrace.

This post is a fake made by fag-tears

This post is a fake made by fag-tears

Fake and gay for sure...I can understand not getting along with your family, but I just can't understand why you would destroy the family photo album just because girls aren't into you...but no it's because GGP was a Chad who banged lots of Stacys in Gookland or whatever.

Focus on future chads

i wont post screenshots since i was doxxed through my xbox handle and im scared... but i'll post what i was texted kek

Se t va llevar la verga pendejo (you gonna get fucked up dumbass)- chad marine cousin

Rigo, I understand that you hate me and we have not spoken for years but what you've done against Papa Bear was very cruel. You knew it was his and Mama Bears anniversary in 2 weeks and he wanted to print out photos. How could you do that? You've been given everything. You want for nothing. Look we all know you've been through a lot, I wont deny that and I will never know what it is to walk in your shoes, but you need to open up your heart to us. I hate what you did I do not hate you but this is the last straw. - stacy aunt

hahahaha i sent my cousin a meme of a dead iraq marine and i sent my aunt a meme of a smug pepe hahah dumbfucks CAN SUCK MY DICK
Are you Mexican?

"you know kid i still love you. im not mad im just sad you have so much hate in your heart"

I get this reference

Damn I didn't see this one. What the fuck dude? My family absolutely hates me and I love every single one of them to death because they're my family (except my mother. fuck you mom).

I like that you're an asshole now it'll take you far in life, and I also like that you took up boxing and were ready to stand for your actions, but burning your grandpa's shit? Out of all the people to take your anger out on you're gonna fuck with family?

Isn't taking revenge on your family one of the most mature things you can do? The majority never confront their parents - even if those were cruel to them. It's funny because my parents have been great, but if they'd hurt me... I'd hate them a lot.

Damn I didn't see this one. What the fuck dude? My family absolutely hates me and I love every single one of them to death because they're my family (except my mother. fuck you mom).

Why should you like your family? You didn't even choose them lol They are obliged to like you, not you. The third commandment of the kike Moisha is a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.