Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Burned my great grandpas Chad pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I didn't see this one. What the fuck dude? My family absolutely hates me and I love every single one of them to death because they're my family (except my mother. fuck you mom).
What the fuck is making you "love" them if they hate you. Do you have a mild case of stockholm syndrome?

What the fuck is making you "love" them if they hate you. Do you have a mild case of stockholm syndrome?
I think "love" in quotation marks is a better way to put it. I tolerate them enough to not inconvience them in a way like OP and I'll still do shit for them if they need me too.

I think "love" in quotation marks is a better way to put it. I tolerate them enough to not inconvience them in a way like OP and I'll still do shit for them if they need me too.
I mean...I guess, but still I don't see why someone would tolerate their family if their family hates them.

I mean...I guess, but still I don't see why someone would tolerate their family if their family hates them.
Look man, I'm still trying to hold onto thoughts that I won't end up homeless in a year when I get kicked out. It's stupid optimism. I'm trying my hardest to not hate them and to be the best i can for them in the hope that one of them helps me because they all know about my situation - my mom really likes to talk about everything - but it hasn't happened yet but I'm still waiting.

I'm definitely fucking subhuman, but I wouldn't dare do that to my family. That's just fucking horrible. I hate to be bluepill, but this is a situation that you'll never get anywhere with that piss-poor attitude.

I'm definitely fucking subhuman, but I wouldn't dare do that to my family. That's just fucking horrible. I hate to be bluepill, but this is a situation that you'll never get anywhere with that piss-poor attitude.
tbh i don't care anymore. i literally let my nutz hang everywhere with everyone.. hell just today the nurses and orderlys had to tranquilize me again cuz they came in to draw blood and i slapped the shit out this spic orderly

so much hate
Cucc

Meh, if it was your father's pics I could understand.

lol you are a hatefully little shit. Never understood hating your own family (unless they were fucked up to you).

Despising your parents for giving you a so called life is ok though.

Lol. Your GGP is getting cucked by you, I would have fucking wrote you out of the will and sent your ass to military school. He's being "nice", is letting you get away with this shit and letting you think it's acceptable, rip niceguy grandpa

You can't send anyone to military school without their consent.

How is this lifefuel? Why would you fuck someone over who unconditionally loves you? Vengance should be reserved to those who have harmed you

If true this is fucked up.

Despising your parents for giving you a so called life is ok though.
I guess it depends cause sometimes your family is the only people who actually show love to you. But is see why people hate them when they are also fucked up to them.

This thread disturbs me.

Nice necro. Can relate cause I hate my family too. Will make sure my stepmother rots in an old age home and dies a miserable death. Infact old age home is a bit too good for her, I would just let her rot on streets and die.

A true classic this.

It's strange seeing so many inactivecels itt. Time flies. Wonder what happened to OP and his great grandpa. Prolly dead by now.

Should have posted pics

I literally spilled my soylent reading this. How could you do this to your grandpaparino? Evil. Just evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.