Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Camwhores

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Anyone else noticed the camwhores becoming more and more entitled and lazy? Often they´re out of camera doing something else or they are just sitting there silently with only their face showing/with clothes on.

Simps have given them too much, its a cliché but they have probably given them more and more these days.

if i wanna watch clothed women i´ll go outside. Why even sit in camshows with clothes on. Just goes to show that they know they´ll get tips to remove them.

no because i dont watch whores

Women should only be allowed to wear dresses so they cant progressively remove pieces of clothing to tease men

Anyone else noticed the camwhores becoming more and more entitled and lazy? Often they´re out of camera doing something else or they are just sitting there silently with only their face showing/with clothes on.

Simps have given them too much, its a cliché but they have probably given them more and more these days.
Tutorial mode become too hard. There are streamers on twitch who fucking stream themselves sleeping for 10 hours and they get money for that :feelskek: Simps should be hanged by their balls.

no because i dont watch whores
why not if its for free :p theres always simp tippers sadly, so why not take advantage of THEM, as a non simp man

Simp Society and the consequences it's had on the human race.

Women WITH clothes on, ironically, are probably the most slutty and bitchy. They know men will buy private sessions. Naked women are more desperate and know they are not as high value as the ones sitting with clothes on.

Women WITH clothes on, ironically, are probably the most slutty and bitchy. They know men will buy private sessions. Naked women are more desperate and know they are not as high value as the ones sitting with clothes on.
Yup.

Low class Women in all facets of life have become obnoxiously entitled: Poor women, ugly women, camwhores, onlyfans, prostitutes, etc.

Because they don't HAVE TO do anything, they're women, after all.
They literally sit there, stare at their phone and get fucked by dildo machines. They literally get paid to be fucking coomers

Imagine the emotional pain they must be feeling when they remove their age on their profile because theyve become old :feelshaha: Mostly its 18-26/27, then its blank

I think low age is valued more than old age is dreaded, so i think even when they turn 20, they cry inside. Teenagers are valued as godesses in society