Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a good looking person be a incel

Can good looking men or even chad grade men be incells?

• Total voters
MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I remember back in high school, I didnt get shit. Not even ugly girls could tolerate me but that was a whole other thing. Thankfully I vaule my dignity enough to not wanna be near them. But once in a while I would see a ugly person be with a 6/10 girl. I think back to that but then I also look back to Eliot Rodgers. Eliot looked way better then that one ugly guy with the 6/10 girl. And thinking about it kinda popped my head.

Could somone with good looks or even a chad shaped person be a incel? Fucking Chris Chan can get pusy but Ive seen people who look way vetter then him get nothing. Not jack fucking shit.

low functioning autistic men are not ever going to have any long term relationships.

Chris Chan can get pusy but Ive seen people who look way vetter then him get nothing.
Chris Chan is a incel, he gets no pussy, and he turned to faggotry.

yeah, Anyone who says they can't are just soy that they look like total garbage and can't accept regular people experience Inceldom and Virginity too.

low functioning autistic men are not ever going to have any long term relationships.
why care about that fake relationships bs? Just have a sex and that's it.

Chris Chan is a incel, he gets no pussy, and he turned to faggotry.
I wont count the time he fucked a hooker but just some time before he was caught on incest rape, there was a girl that liked him.

what the fuck does this even mean?????

least blackpill ignorant post 2019 user :feelskek:

doesnt casual sex lead to depression and shit? not that a low functioning autistic male would even be having sex unless if hes a giga chad.

Nope even if they had a severe autism,

Everyone can be an incel, if hes Autistic(even gigachads)

Yeah, but autistic chads cant get any sex just like ugly autists. Autism totally destroys your SMV.

Yeah, but autistic chads cant get any sex just like ugly autists. Autism totally destroys your SMV.
women will spread their legs in the street in front of gigachad even if he has autism. I think it's almost impossible to be autistic and gigachad at the same time.

No, not at all imo. For above average looking guy at normal height, if he doesn't have a micropenis, its bound to ascend.

women will spread their legs in the street in front of gigachad even if he has autism. I think it's almost impossible to be autistic and gigachad at the same time.
I know a lot of autistic chadcels IRL.

Agreed. Although I think it's possible for them to get pitty sex since they're very good looking and femoids will view them as "cute."

doesnt casual sex lead to depression and shit? not that a low functioning autistic male would even be having sex unless if hes a giga chad.

casual sex is beneficial for males not females
males can use it to get long term relation by utilizing pre selection pill which i'll make a thread on when i am feeling lazy
foids get depressed getting pump/dumped but why would i feel bad for some holes who pick poor quality males and give them the poon??

you can be autistic and retarded as fuck steven hawking type disabled and if ur chad these hoes will still fuck u

he is an idiot, imagine fucking your 70+ y.o mother.
All because a femoid encouraged him to do it and then sold him out hoping he would commit suicide.

What kind of question is that? Are you trolling?

40d6afa417fdd4fbf59cce53376f7c64

This disgusting whore gets to manipulate people in to doing horrible things and is never punished for it, what a cruel society.

But they can still get pussy also autism correlates with phenotype there are no jacked 6ft 2 autist because usually they have some facial signifiers are probably arent getting the best nutrition. All the autist I ever met are sub 5ft 10 and have weird faces, not all necessarily incels tier but not symmetrical or attractive

But they can still get pussy also autism correlates with phenotype there are no jacked 6ft 2 autist because usually they have some facial signifiers are probably arent getting the best nutrition. All the autist I ever met are sub 5ft 10 and have weird faces, not all necessarily incels tier but not symmetrical or attractive
very true also HYPER MASCULINE. which isnt as good as people here think because we dont understand the female gaze. you dont want to look like a retarded brute/

Anyone who, for whatever reason, is unable to have a girlfriend and to have sex is one of us. Assuming the reason is that women refuse him love and not, for example, that he is in prison or that he is in a coma, etc.

Last edited:
It's all about LOOKS

Yes. Super man is incel

Not unless they’re totally retarded like the truest of true mentally disabled cels. All incels are ugly or just average looking at best although they might also be mentally ill.

I remember back in high school, I didnt get shit. Not even ugly girls could tolerate me but that was a whole other thing. Thankfully I vaule my dignity enough to not wanna be near them. But once in a while I would see a ugly person be with a 6/10 girl. I think back to that but then I also look back to Eliot Rodgers. Eliot looked way better then that one ugly guy with the 6/10 girl. And thinking about it kinda popped my head.

Could somone with good looks or even a chad shaped person be a incel? Fucking Chris Chan can get pusy but Ive seen people who look way vetter then him get nothing. Not jack fucking shit.
Maybe a giga Manlet guy with a chad face could be Incel but he could just fuck midgets.

Yes. Super man is incel
What you said reminded me of what I once said at a old job, "better to be a smart ass then a dumbass" superman being a incel. He literally has a journalist for a toy.

good looking people will always have a relationship

Anyone can be incels especially chads being an incel isn't just about your looks a lot of people I know are mentally ill and really autistic no matter how good looking you are you won't be able to get in a long term relationship if you're a fucking retard and most likely get cheated with a nt chad

Maybe a giga Manlet guy with a chad face could be Incel but he could just fuck midgets.
Even 5'0 girls want 6'0 guys. You underestimate how strong foids' heightism is. Being taller than a toilet isn't enough, she wants you to be taller than other men.

Sean Opry with severe autism exist

Only if they’re severely autistic or retarded.

I am aware I don't have chad looks but I was called "not ugly" and sometimes even good looking. Chad at work tried to make me talk to this ultra slut coworker of his who I couldn't say anything to bother her, we talked about how much i jerk off, how much envy I feel when I hear about others having sex, stuttering all along of course, she said "you can't even make eye contact with me and when I touched your neck you flinched like you're on fire how are you supposed to get laid? girls want someone with BALLS. You're just... bleh..." Chad just stood there, I started to hold back tears talking about how I have insomnia from nofap and how I never even kissed a girl and she said "oof. let's stop torturing him" she kept groping my neck and rubbed her body against my shoulders. I walked out and chad kissed her on the mouth and groped a breast as I looked back. He said to me "you did great. you're fucking her guaranteed, see how many times she touched you?"
So yeah autism is a death sentence, no matter how attractive and how slutty the woman is. "girls like someone with balls" I heard this saying from foids all my life