Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can a good looking person be a incel

Can good looking men or even chad grade men be incells?

• Total voters
Chads certainly cannot. I knew a Chad that was borderline retarded with a speech impediment. Guess what? The dumb bastard slayed pussy left and right.

Oxymoron

Of course not, what's next? Can femoids be incel?

And then i see some retards say but muhhh chad can be incel becuz of autismmm, that's not how it works, having neurodivergence does not make you incel because good looks overshadow any negative feature about yourself, if anything being autistic would be a bonus in that case as women will view such guy as mysterious/eccentric versus how they view an ugly autistic/socially awkward guy, not the same at all

Just because you are good looking and you are mentally ill or autistic, it affects you, it doesn't change the reality of how women will still treat you better

Last edited:
Severe autism and mentall ilness

I feel like severely autistic + 7/10 looks with decent height is about as far as you can go before being incel becomes impossible. Someone who looks like Chris Hemsworth would never be incel, even if a severely autistic psycho. But I can see someone who looks like Tom Cruise (manlet) or Jason Stathan being incel if severely autistic.

Chads certainly cannot. I knew a Chad that was borderline retarded with a speech impediment. Guess what? The dumb bastard slayed pussy left and right.
Reminds me of those dumbass anime cliches, either the dumb boy or bitch boy gets more pussy then a resusabke tampon, its probably bluepill propaganda.