Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can someone give me an example of a dude with an 8+ face who is incel because of race or height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
i think race and height, while not completely irrelevant, are cope for a subpar face. prove me wrong

22:34

Short currycel with Chad face.
The fat white guy after the currycel had 2 more lights on than the curry.

JBW

Last edited:
is this even possible?

tbh I can only imagine a 5'3'' chad

JBW

I told my therapist about this, and she said that they bring a specific kind of women for these shows.

Supposedly knajjd

If your frame is also shit, you could be one. Though it's not impossible

If you are above 5'6 and Ldar on incel forums than it's all your face. Stop blaming your wrists/frame/race/voice
Never seen a 5'9 ( ""manlet"" @Colvin76's height btw) good looking incel in my life.

Back2schoolcel????

He had girlfriend(s) though. Don’t know if he’s virgin. He is a guest on one of @FACEandLMS streams.
does he even have 8/10 face? it's borderline tbh.

he's shamed virgins though so i doubt he is one

JBW

He's nowhere near being a Chad tbhngl. He's a high tier normie

Supposedly knajjd
Good example. Massive cope if you think that he is not an incel. Having a good face is not enough. Being perceived as masculine (by being tall) is even more important.

Good example. Massive cope if you think that he is not an incel. Having a good face is not enough. Being perceived as masculine (by being tall) is even more important.
just lol

Although 5'6 is short in the west (I believe the average white dude is 5'9 or 5'10), it is just about the threshold according to foids. Someone posted a good graph on here a while ago about this fact. Being ethnic or below 5'6 is equal.

does he even have 8/10 face? it's borderline tbh.

he's shamed virgins though so i doubt he is one
I wouldn’t say he’s an eight, but his face is not bad by any means. And if he isn’t virgin it is good enough for him.

I wouldn’t say he’s an eight, but his face is not bad by any means. And if he isn’t virgin it is good enough for him.
exactly, and if he had an 8+ face he would get laid for sure

If you are above 5'6 and Ldar on incel forums than it's all your face. Stop blaming your wrists/frame/race/voice
Never seen a 5'9 ( ""manlet"" @Colvin76's height btw) good looking incel in my life.
5'9.25" / 176cm is manlet in 2020. Keep coping

JBW

Whites women don’t like curry’s. Try dating in your own country.

@Subhuman Currycel

People forget ethnics can look good too

Yo nigga my pic got dropped lmfao.
Facially I’m a 6/10 according to Colvin but sex appeal/SMV 3/10 which I agree with
6/10 and ethnic is incel tbh. being ethnic is strike one and two, you gotta be a chad at that point