Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can you be successful as an autistic bartender?

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
That seems like a job where you have to be hyper neurotypical and at least normie tier looking to be successful at it. But could you be an autist and still make it as a bartender?

nope, need to talk to people

sure, as long as you're a foid

How about being an autistic bartender in a bar for autistic men?

How about being an autistic bartender in a bar for autistic men?
source.gif

bars and restaurants are no places for incels and autists

Because men would be too high in inhibition to visit such bar in the first place. This is why we have to change the concept in general. Instead of drinks we do have needles full of testosterone and you can find multiple gym machines within this bar.

81261988.jpg
Sounds like a plan.

A non-landwhale you mean. Otherwise there would a risk of knocking over things, eating all the bar food, or accidentally crushing people.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

bars and restaurants are no places for incels and autists
You should go out to a bar and hit on the Stacies....go up to a Stacy and say "You must be from Tennessee because you're the only 10 I SEE!!"

You should go out to a bar and hit on the Stacies....go up to a Stacy and say "You must be from Tennessee because you're the only 10 I SEE!!"

Or literally hit them. This is better.

i need to make a business plan now

We can call that bar Autismo or something like that.

probably with men as autism in rare cases can result in entertainment. obviously not with whores.

i need to make a business plan now
What's your plan to get Stacies in the bar? Are you going to offer free drinks for ladies on Fridays or something like that? With foids in there, autists have a chance at ascension.