Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Can't sleep

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Feel extremely tired but whenever I try to sleep I get waken up instantly, I don't know if I have paranoia or just am feeling scared / possibly an insomniac.

Screenshot 2023 1029 065641

wtf are u doing on a hospital

wtf are u doing on a hospital
Long story short, Im under a mental health facility because they deem me to be unsafe. Check my previous posts, I'm under
Section 2 - Mental Health Act, even though I have never had any form of breakdown etc or displayed lack of capability to take care of myself, the goyim don't like me having ideas.

Long story short, Im under a mental health facility because they deem me to be unsafe. Check my previous posts, I'm under
Section 2 - Mental Health Act, even though I have never had any form of breakdown etc or displayed lack of capability to take care of myself, the goyim don't like me having ideas.
i hope u feel safe and pls dont hurt urself if u feel like venting feel free to chat with me

i hope u feel safe and pls dont hurt urself if u feel like venting feel free to chat with me
I won't man, thanks for the compassion though, the other patients think I'm an extremist because I stay to myself.