Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Can't wait for FIFA 21

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-

low-testosterone-soy-boy.png

@FastBananaCEO

"inceldom discussion"

I got 2020 for less than $5, but it's over 40 gb to download.

I always get it like 4-6 months after its been released so I can get it cheaper.

I don't think I'll be buying this year's one though anyway.

The only FIFA's I've ever bought are FIFA 08, 18 and 20. And 14-17 I had on mobile.

Ima just keep playin with 20 until I get bored of it then I'll get the new one

what do you even do in those games, the last one that I played from this series was probably fifa 07 or 08. I remember you get to play as a football player and that's it.

looks like the exact same as the last 5 fifas lol

low-testosterone-soy-boy.png

@FastBananaCEO

That whole franchise is marketed to white boys that talk like black boys ya get me fam?
what do you even do in those games, the last one that I played from this series was probably fifa 07 or 08. I remember you get to play as a football player and that's it.
Fifa 07 was fucking awful.

I remember you get to play as a football player and that's it
Well yea, that's pretty much it. It's baffling that people buy this garbage every year lol.

I'm still playing FIFA 19. Too poor to buy FIFA 20.

I always get it like 4-6 months after its been released so I can get it cheaper.

I don't think I'll be buying this year's one though anyway.

The only FIFA's I've ever bought are FIFA 08, 18 and 20. And 14-17 I had on mobile.

Ima just keep playin with 20 until I get bored of it then I'll get the new one
Imagine being aware of the new features and still keep playing FIFA 19 after release.

Same game every year

Imagine being aware of the new features and still keep playing FIFA 19 after release.

Of course youd get the new game after FIFA 19. It was one of the worst FIFA's ever.

FIFA 20 has been one of my favourite tho. And I need to wait for FIFA 21 to get cheaper before I buy it.

Also I may not want to buy it cuz I'm scared ima get addicted cuz I always get addicted to new games so easily

Of course youd get the new game after FIFA 19. It was one of the worst FIFA's ever.

FIFA 20 has been one of my favourite tho. And I need to wait for FIFA 21 to get cheaper before I buy it.

Also I may not want to buy it cuz I'm scared ima get addicted cuz I always get addicted to new games so easily
Yeah I forgot that you're still a teenager. £59.99 is a lot money if you don't make money.
But be aware that you have to get used to the addiction soon. I mean, what else do you have in life as an Incel? Fuck society, I'll rather not go outside and play.

Yeah I forgot that you're still a teenager. £59.99 is a lot money if you don't make money.
But be aware that you have to get used to the addiction soon. I mean, what else do you have in life as an Incel? Fuck society, I'll rather not go outside and play.
Yeah it's expensive not only cuz I'm a teenager but also me family are relatively poor so I feel bad for paying lots for stuff like vidya

and with the addiction ting it's that I don't want it to distract me from studying

Not once in my life have I ever tried in any of my tests or lessons ever. I always just about manage to pass or pass on the retake.

I'm startin college in September with kids a year younger than me I don't wanna fail again cuz then it's over.

Do you grind them up in a blender then do a line?

Wagies need their cope.