Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Celebrating new years eve with normies

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I will celebrate new years eve with normtards. I've done this every recent new years eve basically. They are all in their late 30s. One of them is an ex-friend of mine who used to be incel but he decided to become a betabux and settle down with a single mother in order to ascend. It's 2 families with kids.

The two guys are alright to hang out with but their wifes/GFs are like any other post wall foid, boring and retarded.

I don't drink and i mainly do this because i don't want to feel lonely at new years eve, even though i dislike normies most of the time. I know how it feels to celebrate lonely. It's equally bad really so i don't really care.

I also do this to analyze normie behaviour. It's interesting really, like analyzing a different species. Normies are so different from me and my lifestyle in so many ways. I mostly feel sad for them even though my own life is filled with loneliness and despair. It's almost like a live comedy show to watch normies.

Hate new years and New Year’s resolutions, nothing will change

Hopefully they have good food there at least

Hey that's cool man. I'll probably just get drunk and then look for a new job for the hell of it when the hangover is done. Need to acquire fresh normie data plus I read somewhere that zoomers do better with job hopping then pretending they can get promoted.

I don't care at all, I am going to gorge on goyim-slop.
Goyslop is disgusting, i'd rather eat live bugs. Not processed, freeze dried bugs like Klaus Schwab recommends. Live raw bugs are actually healthy.

I will celebrate new years eve with normtards. I've done this every recent new years eve basically. They are all in their late 30s. One of them is an ex-friend of mine who used to be incel but he decided to become a betabux and settle down with a single mother in order to ascend. It's 2 families with kids.

The two guys are alright to hang out with but their wifes/GFs are like any other post wall foid, boring and retarded.

I don't drink and i mainly do this because i don't want to feel lonely at new years eve, even though i dislike normies most of the time. I know how it feels to celebrate lonely. It's equally bad really so i don't really care.

I also do this to analyze normie behaviour. It's interesting really, like analyzing a different species. Normies are so different from me and my lifestyle in so many ways. I mostly feel sad for them even though my own life is filled with loneliness and despair. It's almost like a live comedy show to watch normies.
NO NONON ONASFIJBDKLJFHSDKLJFHKLSDJHFKLJSDFH]
FUCK

What does your diet consist of?
raw meat, raw organs, raw fish, raw eggs, raw fat, raw milk, raw vegetable juices, raw fruit, raw insects.

A normies worst nightmare. I swear whenever i start eating raw meat at home when i have visitors or family, they feel uncomfortable and want to leave.

Last edited:
Do you feel larvae crawling around in your intestines?
No. It's pretty much impossible to get bacteria or parasites from raw foods unless you eat a raw pigs intenstines or eat poop. I don't get diarrhea either. The doctors and medical industry just want to scare you. Most people believe it but they are brainwashed by the germ theory.

There is nothing to celebrate as an incel

i was about to become suspicious bc you have normie friends willing to celebrate it with you, then i realised ur in ur 30s

I thought eating cooked food made it so the body could digest and store nutrients more easily. Is that false?
Completely false. Cooked food contains more macronutrients and kalories while raw food contains more micronutrients and enzymes. You can still get a B12 deficiency if you eat well done meat every day. Raw meat is also alot easier to digest.

They talk more positively about cooked meat because raw meat is seen as a health hazard in the west. No doctor or scientist will ever encourage raw meat eating, ever. Because of the germ theory of disease.

raw meat, raw organs, raw fish, raw eggs, raw fat, raw milk, raw vegetable juices, raw fruit, raw insects.
maybe you should consider making some sort of educational post about this, this is unheard of in the west like jewsa and chadstralia

I almost never get sick ever on my diet, I eat fairly healthy but I dont eat raw organs or insects

Don't raw eggs just run the risk of salmonella eventually? I used to dump 3 raw in a protein shake until I found out about salmonella, it seems like a good way to digest them if you are trying to bulk since its decent calories while it feels like you ate nothing so it helps you bulk easier.

I almost never get sick ever on my diet, I eat fairly healthy but I dont eat raw organs or insects

Don't raw eggs just run the risk of salmonella eventually? I used to dump 3 raw in a protein shake until I found out about salmonella, it seems like a good way to digest them if you are trying to bulk since its decent calories while it feels like you ate nothing so it helps you bulk easier.
It's fear mongering from the medical industry and media. As long as you eat high quality meat, eggs and organs you wont get sick. I've eaten free range raw eggs for 6 years and never gotten sick, both from private farmers and supermarkets.

Last edited:
maybe you should consider making some sort of educational post about this, this is unheard of in the west like jewsa and chadstralia
I've already did on normie forums but no one would buy my selling points. I think i convinced 1 person out of 1000. People are too addicted to cooked food and processed sauces. People who find raw meat disgusting is mostly a mental problem. If a person who never eaten raw meat all of a sudden ate a steak tartar or carpaccio in a restaurant they would love it.

It's fear mongering from the medical industry and media. As long as you eat high quality meat, eggs and organs you wont get sick. I've eaten free range raw eggs for 6 years and never gotten sick.
So you're claiming you can just eat meat raw? Kind of reminds me of some my special addiction episode and the guy was addicted to raw meat I might watch that real quick lol

I get a mix of type of eggs that are store bought and claim free range and local ones and some from family friends that get to free roam, they say the chance of salmonella is 1 in 30,000 so if you had 4 raw eggs a day for 6 years you still wouldnt be close to that 1 in 30,000 but it still seems like a mostly pointless risk.

So you're claiming you can just eat meat raw? Kind of reminds me of some my special addiction episode and the guy was addicted to raw meat I might watch that real quick lol

I get a mix of type of eggs that are store bought and claim free range and local ones and some from family friends that get to free roam, they say the chance of salmonella is 1 in 30,000 so if you had 4 raw eggs a day for 6 years you still wouldnt be close to that 1 in 30,000 but it still seems like a mostly pointless risk.
Yes you can, as long as the meat is good quality. I've even eaten rotten eggs raw, that sat in room temperature for 60 days and i didn't get sick. I did get high though.

If the animal gets alot of antibiotics then you would get sick from the antibiotics, not the bacteria or parasites. I live in one of the countries in Europe who use the least amount of antibiotics on animals. Not sure where you live but if you live in the US i would buy from amish farmers since they dont vaccinate their animals or give them antibiotics.

Yes you can, as long as the meat is good quality
Even still I think the taste of cooked meat is nice, I love warm food its comfy :feelscomfy: its also still a slight risk even though there can be health benefits and cooking can remove certain things.
I've even eaten rotten eggs raw, that sat in room temperature for 60 days and i didn't get sick. I did get high though.
Why did you eat rotten eggs in the first place? I think with free range roaming eggs it can be harder to keep everything clean and possibly an increased risk of salmonella but idk.
If the animal gets alot of antibiotics then you would get sick from the antibiotics, not the bacteria or parasites. I live in one of the countries in Europe who use the least amount of antibiotics on animals. Not sure where you live but if you live in the US i would buy from amish farmers since they dont vaccinate their animals or give them antibiotics.
So you could either get sick from bacteria or antibiotics? That sucks.

There are some health benefits to raw foods however I eat raw vegetables anyway and I eat fruits so I am sure I make up for it that way, cooked vegetables taste like shit compared to raw vegetables anyway so I feel like the way I currently already eat with raw vegetables and cooked meat works out best for health and taste.

Let's celebrate to another year closer to balding! Fuck New Years there's nothing to celebrate.

Even still I think the taste of cooked meat is nice, I love warm food its comfy :feelscomfy: its also still a slight risk even though there can be health benefits and cooking can remove certain things.

Why did you eat rotten eggs in the first place? I think with free range roaming eggs it can be harder to keep everything clean and possibly an increased risk of salmonella but idk.
It's because you grew up with cooked food like most people. Have you ever tried eating carpaccio or steak tartar at a restaurant? Give it a try.

I ate raw rotten eggs because of this video, i've also eaten raw rotten meat.

View: https://youtu.be/xxvszzgYRjU?si=LacM-2eLvhtqACW8

It's because you grew up with cooked food like most people.
That helps but I still can imagine I would have a stronger preference for warm cooked meat as opposed to raw cold meat. Vegetables its the opposite.
Have you ever tried eating carpaccio or steak tartar at a restaurant
No but I would be open to it.
I ate raw rotten eggs because of this video, i've also eaten raw rotten meat.
Rotten eggs doesnt seem good no matter how you look at it, at least in my head. The idea of the rotten meat in that video was interesting for the stuff to kill the cancer, interesting if it works that way I think cancer is just rogue cells, I don't really know enough to fully understand the idea.

That helps but I still can imagine I would have a stronger preference for warm cooked meat as opposed to raw cold meat. Vegetables its the opposite.

No but I would be open to it.

Rotten eggs doesnt seem good no matter how you look at it, at least in my head. The idea of the rotten meat in that video was interesting for the stuff to kill the cancer, interesting if it works that way I think cancer is just rogue cells, I don't really know enough to fully understand the idea.
You can put the packaged raw meat into warm water and then eat it, that's what i do, but not too hot water because then you'll cook the meat. You don't have to eat it cold from the fridge.

I'm glad you're open to testing raw animal food.

Raw rotten eggs and meat also makes you high, that's why it's called high meat. I have some raw meat and eggs in a cupboard waiting to ferment. When i eat high meat and eggs i start to laugh and enjoy life. It's awesome.

View: https://youtu.be/TWpnlnaar9A?si=lfnu3a3ZjuZgqaYQ

i was about to become suspicious bc you have normie friends willing to celebrate it with you, then i realised ur in ur 30s
What's the connection? You think people in their 30s are less lookist?

I didn't even know that New Year's was excessive celebrated like this by normies. For me its a day like any other where i just chill at home. For me there is no reason to celebrate something. Old year has passed, new one begins, what is there to celebrate ?? Jfl ..They celebrate this shit like they won 1 million dollar in the lottery, oh man. I will never understand normies. Fcking scumbags

I didn't even know that New Year's was excessive celebrated like this by normies. For me its a day like any other where i just chill at home. For me there is no reason to celebrate something. Old year has passed, new one begins, what is there to celebrate ?? Jfl ..They celebrate this shit like they won 1 million dollar in the lottery, oh man. I will never understand normies. Fcking scumbags
I won't go tomorrow after all. Apparently the duration of the "party" was 11 hrs. I can handle 6 hrs easily but 11... Fuck that. Imagine spending 11hrs with normies JFL. I'll be at home alone instead.