Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chang slaps bride for no apparent reason. No white knights come to rescue

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
i dont get what happened

did he get mad he lost whatever game they were playing?

showing her whos boss though

i dont get what happened

did he get mad he lost whatever game they were playing?

showing her whos boss though
When I become your step dad, im taking you to Uzbekistan to ascend

Based Russians.

Prefer Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan over Uzbekistan though.

I think he whacked her because she won the game.
She is the wife and her job is to be second place.

By finishing first she embarrassed him and failed her duties as a wife... during their wedding of all times.
Asian Culture is different they take pride and face and duty very seriously she probably got shit from her entire family for embarrassing them.
Well she should have known her role:feelsUgh:

They are central asians. They are more similar to afghans in culture than your Average cuck east and south east asians. An east asian rice would never dare to hit his noodlewhore.

she acted like a superior in this situation. foids are inferior and should be submissive . based :society:

I think he whacked her because she won the game.
She is the wife and her job is to be second place.

By finishing first she embarrassed him and failed her duties as a wife... during their wedding of all times.
Asian Culture is different they take pride and face and duty very seriously she probably got shit from her entire family for embarrassing them.
Gigabased :yes: if only all cultures would adopt this mindset

TBH, when I first saw that, I kind of felt sorry at seeing these brides slapped, but I shouldn't. Before I fell into that trap, I rememberedthe two-faced sociopaths foids can be, and all of the shit that 90% of foids in my life put me through, and yes, AWALT. I snapped out of it now. Foids deserve to be kept in line, and these Central Asians are GIGABASED for treating them this way.

TBH, when I first saw that, I kind of felt sorry at seeing these brides slapped, but I shouldn't. Before I fell into that trap, I rememberedthe two-faced sociopaths foids can be, and all of the shit that 90% of foids in my life put me through, and yes, AWALT. I snapped out of it now. Foids deserve to be kept in line, and these Central Asians are GIGABASED for treating them this way.
she'll just get fat after the marriage and boss him around.

good to show her who's boss.

foid rights is a cucked western europe invention.

in any other culture foids r put into their place :feelsdevil:
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Beating and rape always works when foids try to act on their natural chad chasing degenerate instincts :reeeeee:

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back