Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Close friend is trying to set me up with his female friend.

You're supposed to try and ascend, you should pursue this.
It doesn't matter, if you're posting here its likely 100% beyond over for u. If u missed out on young love, its over without a shadow of a doubt

What ended up happening?

Wahhh shes too pretty guess I'll stay a loser virgin forever good job nigger you ascended into literal retardation

how did it go?

Nice to know some faggots have a chance while I am doomed to be hikikomori for life
You've been on this forum since 2020 and this still surprises you? Half of the people I talked to in my PMs admitted to me they are not incels at some point JFL, I would have even reported them but I don't even know what their names are anymore since it says deleted users so whatever, anyway most people leave and get bored of a larp, not many people stay for more than a year, but then new fags come. Never ending cycle of faggots.

You've been on this forum since 2020 and this still surprises you? Half of the people I talked to in my PMs admitted to me they are not incels at some point JFL, I would have even reported them but I don't even know what their names are anymore since it says deleted users so whatever, anyway most people leave and get bored of a larp, not many people stay for more than a year, but then new fags come. Never ending cycle of faggots.
I’m actually a 6’ tall blonde Chad who has never struggled with women. I just come here for the memes and based discussion.

1. Your "friend" has fucked her before you.
2. She's post-wall.
3. She is going to betabux you so hard. This is, in practice, just a scam by the two of them to steal money from you.
Deep