Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Clown is a gay homosexual who's obsessed with me

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
He's been responding to every single one of my threads autisticly. I suspect he wants to fill my ass with his cum and I'm scared for my life.

Of course a twink like you is scared of strong men like me, you are afraid of me

Of course a twink like you is scared of strong men like me, you are afraid of me
I'm afraid of being raped by you you faggot.

@Clown
ARE you real grinch alt OR FAKE!

stuckon70-clown-fighting.gif

I won’t rape you, i will stab you to death, when i see you
With your disgustingly small penis! You can try faggot!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

First time, eh? Good job, Grinchario, keep killing those fools, i like you

I suspect he wants to fill my ass with his cum and I'm scared for my life.
Who wouldn't? I'll get a knife and carve a new vagina in your screaming body as you thrash and cry. You shouldn't be scared for your life, though, I'm not some monstee who kills people.

Who wouldn't? I'll get a knife and carve a new vagina in your screaming body as you thrash and cry. You shouldn't be scared for your life, though, I'm not some monstee who kills people.
Stop sexually harassing me! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: this is wrong!

This is faggotry

You will see what i will do with you
Stop with the gay shit please. I don't want to be raped by you. You're disgusting and gay.

Over for clowncels

fox laughing GIF by Family Guy

So many closted faggots on thus forum.

@Sexless incel thoughts?

Clown fuck joker in the butholes( in video games)