Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coffee

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I read info that people better quit drinking coffee and tea, because it makes them nervous, prevent calmness. But i also read that it can fasten your metabolism and increase T levels. I think that second thing is propaganda and marketing shit, but anyway - what do you think about coffee? Do you drink it? What feelings and effects it gives you?

It can fasten metabolism because it stimulates sympathetic nervous system, in order to make a comment on this topic we need to understand how it works.

Caffeine and adenosine are similar in structure; when you consume caffeine it binds directly to adenosine receptors, it is a neurotransmitter that slows down celluar movement. When adenosine is decreased dopamine and glutamate increases; as i said your body enters sympathetic fight and flight mode and your celluar movements fastens.

In order to combat increased caffeine consumption and binding to recept orsbrain creates even more adenosine receptors, which makes withdrawal like effects such as fatique, headaches, anxiety and more.

Only use it when necessary, see it as a tool which helps you with an important task when you are tired.

I'm a coffeecel. Can't stop it now.

It can fasten metabolism because it stimulates sympathetic nervous system, in order to make a comment on this topic we need to understand how it works.

Caffeine and adenosine are similar in structure; when you consume caffeine it binds directly to adenosine receptors, it is a neurotransmitter that slows down celluar movement. When adenosine is decreased dopamine and glutamate increases; as i said your body enters sympathetic fight and flight mode and your celluar movements fastens.

In order to combat increased caffeine consumption and binding to recept orsbrain creates even more adenosine receptors, which makes withdrawal like effects such as fatique, headaches, anxiety and more.

Only use it when necessary, see it as a tool which helps you with an important task when you are tired.
I just really don't know, maybe i have enough energy but im blackpilled incel and even poorcel, what makes me feel insanely bad for 95% of time. Where am i supposed to get energy, kek?

I just really don't know, maybe i have enough energy but im blackpilled incel and even poorcel, what makes me feel insanely bad for 95% of time. Where am i supposed to get energy, kek?

Exercise; stretching, eating healthy.

Coffee tastes like bitter shit. I don't know why anyone would like the taste of it.

@Maeror = alt

i love coffee and id drink it every day if i wasnt too lazy to use a coffee maker

im a sip boi generally.

i drink way too much coffee, like we're talking 6/7 cups daily. gotta cut down on this shit

one cup of freshly ground starbucks Verona blend in the morning

If it increases my T levels any further I will have to rape someone

Great knowledge there. Kudos.

I gave up caffeine because I had withdrawals if I didn't have a cup and I don't like being controlled like that. Also it stops me from sleeping even if I have it early in the day. Fucks me right up. Loved it though and still crave tea and coffee every day. Hardest thing to give up, harder than smoking for me.

caffeine actually temporarily makes your dick shrink

i have never noticed the effects of caffeine. coffee just seems like cigarettes but not quite as bad for your health. pointless

I want to stop but it isn't easy. Coffee in the morning makes me get into a good mood.

Coffee is bad for you

I drink coffee like how I drink soda/alcohol; a couple every month. I enjoy coffee’s taste, and I’m an early bird, so decaf is usually what I get. If I drank it every day, I’d get sick of the flavor.