Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cold approach didn't go too bad

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I was in a store waiting in line and made a comment and a cute girl (from the nose up at least, we were masked) next to me in line replied and we started talking. I made her laugh out loud a couple of times and got her to talk a mile a minute and we found out we had in common some obscure things we like.

It went as good as a cold approach could.

So when I asked for her number, she was like "Uh, I'm sorry... I... don't..."

And I said "Nah, that's cool. Nice talking to you, anyway. Bye." and she said "You too, bye!"

So yeah, only looks matter no matter how good the conversation went or how smooth I was. And I thought I was pretty smooth, I did quite a few cold approaches years back and this was maybe top 5%.

So I'm going into the new 2022 with a sort of resigned optimism. I can talk to women and engage them and make them laugh. I'm also still ugly even with a mask on.

Happy New Year

What??? You struck up a chat with a random chick, and because you didn't get her number you're like "I guess only looks matter?"

You're accosting busy strangers. Be happy you got the conversation. Most scarcely get that.

Yea best thing a good personality will get is a friend zone. Suck it IT:feelsokman:

She used you as temporary entertainment nothing else

Props for going for the number close, proud of you bro. Yeh like you said very hard to do today for non chads.

Easing her into it eg. Saying something like, "I'd love to meet another time to chat" or "it's really great I don't meet people I'd like to be friends with often" or something cheesy like that can lead to success in my experience. Sometimes they won't give number but social media instead which is why sadly yes social media is a must.

[UWSL][UWSL]I'd rather throw myself off a bridge than doing cold approaching[/UWSL][/UWSL]

If I did that, the foid would call an air strike on me

Personality is a meme

I was in a store waiting in line and made a comment and a cute girl (from the nose up at least, we were masked) next to me in line replied and we started talking. I made her laugh out loud a couple of times and got her to talk a mile a minute and we found out we had in common some obscure things we like.

It went as good as a cold approach could.

So when I asked for her number, she was like "Uh, I'm sorry... I... don't..."

And I said "Nah, that's cool. Nice talking to you, anyway. Bye." and she said "You too, bye!"

So yeah, only looks matter no matter how good the conversation went or how smooth I was. And I thought I was pretty smooth, I did quite a few cold approaches years back and this was maybe top 5%.

So I'm going into the new 2022 with a sort of resigned optimism. I can talk to women and engage them and make them laugh. I'm also still ugly even with a mask on.

Happy New Year
Im so happy to hear that. Even though you didnt get her number, I bet you still are feeling the effects of relief and optimism from that simple conversation. Its stuff like that that keeps you going. Youre probably replaying it in your head over and over because it feels so good. Keep going brother!!!!

Mogs me. Either way, that's a shit break that she still wasn't interested. She's probably dating Chad or at least has immediate hopes to start.

She's getting her holes filled up rn while you are here boasting about your little interaction :feelskek::feelskek:
You lost my respect after you asked for her number, totally gave her all the power :feelshaha::feelshaha:

You're accosting busy strangers. Be happy you got the conversation. Most scarcely get that.
I am happy... that I get foids to talk and make them laugh. And that bitch wasn't busy, she was just standing there waiting.

Easing her into it eg. Saying something like, "I'd love to meet another time to chat"
That's basically what I said, like "Hey gotta run. You seem pretty cool, do you want to exchange numbers?"

[UWSL][UWSL]I'd rather throw myself off a bridge than doing cold approaching[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Me too, but we were just standing there and I made a comment to no one in particular and she replied so I started imagining what our kids would look like.

If I did that, the foid would call an air strike on me
:feelskek:
But you can just tough it out. Remember that Talibancels beat US army and air force combined.

You lost my respect after you asked for her number, totally gave her all the power :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Well if you want to talk to a foid again, you gotta ask for something.

:blackpill:

random convos aren't hard, you just gotta appear superficially nice and normal. The real challenge is getting their number and actually going from there.

I am happy... that I get foids to talk and make them laugh. And that bitch wasn't busy, she was just standing there waiting.

If I'm at the store, I'm busy. As it is with most people. When I go to the store, I didn't budget for making small talk with strangers. I've got this shopping stuff to worry about.

lol i dont even make eye contact with foids and they still treat me like shit

fakecels.is

Yeah cold approach is not complicated imo. I just struggle with the "audience", so to speak.

You get to know how different women react, sometimes it goes smooth and they blow you off, sometimes it goes awful and they do give you the time of the day. The ultimate thing to keep in mind is not overly invest yourself in any of those girls, they will almost turn you down.

it's a numbers game afterall, and that's what sucks, your odds are usually not good ones and you have to go through these rejections until you find one who's receptive. But I don't think it is nearly as difficult as online dating.

Thoughts of a foid, "I'm flattered but I can definitely do much better than you, thank you for this interval of entertainment concerning four minutes." :feelsjuice:

That's pretty cool.
Could you tell a bit more about what comment you made and what you talked about?
I haven't had social interaction in probably 5 years and would love to know how it works / what to say.

yes this has also happened to me :feelsmage: except I look like a murderer so they give number out of sheer terror and then not pick up the phone :feelsmage:
Thoughts of a foid, "I'm flattered but I can definitely do much better than you, thank you for this interval of entertainment concerning four minutes." :feelsjuice: