Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

BROKEN PIECES for ps5

Collecting is my biggest cope and i know many incels are into this. Call it an incel trait maybe? This thread is for posting pictures of our stuff from our collections. Whatever you collect post picures of it here. This will be a glorious place of pics with fine stuff from our vaults. I have met some cool collectors here like @cripplecel and @Spooky_Heejin and i hope to discover more. Let this be an inspiration to us here. We CAN find copes that makes life worth living and we CAN find things that we are passionate about. Collecting may not be your thing but let this inspire you on your journey to discover what YOU are passionate about.

Remember: We may be incels but we can still OWN! WE OWN!

PLEASE DON`T POST HERE IF YOU ARE NOT POSTING PICS, TALKING ABOUT COLLECTOR STUFF, ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT ITEMS AND SO FORTH. LET THIS BE A SANCTUARY FOR WE WHO COLLECT.

My phone is really old and the camera is shitty so i will start by posting some old pics i have of some of the stuff i got. These are pictures that i took years ago but more will come. And yes! I still got the stuff at home from these pictures. This is just the beginning!

View attachment 1090005
View attachment 1090006

Here is unicron! My favorite TRANSFORMER from my collection.

View attachment 1090007
Draculus from the TRANSFORMERS FRANSHISE

View attachment 1090010

Picture of a lot of random stuff from my libraries. Video games, toys, music cd´s, comics, manga and board game stuff.

View attachment 1090014

Another random picture of things from my archives. Music cd´s, manga, comics, video games and board game stuff.

View attachment 1090023

View attachment 1090025

View attachment 1090026

This was my backlog from many years ago. We got Nintendo Switch, Xbox one and playstation 4 games.

View attachment 1090033

More random stuff: comics, music cd´s, video games and board game stuff.

View attachment 1090041

My complete collection of ELDRITCH HORROR the board game.

View attachment 1090042

My complete collection of ELDER SIGN the board game

View attachment 1090045

From my vinyl collection i present HOLOCAUST with the album PREDATOR.

View attachment 1090049

The manga REMINA by Junji Ito

View attachment 1090051

Some CONAN CHRONICLES stuff

View attachment 1090052

My complete collection of the TRANSFORMERS REGENERATIONS comics

View attachment 1090056

The first of the ALIENS OMNIBUS series.

View attachment 1090057

BERSERK manga and some comic omnibuses.

View attachment 1090062

CREEPOZOIDS Blu ray movie

View attachment 1090063

Another bunch of random stuff. Vinyl records, music cd´s, board games stuff, video games and manga.

View attachment 1090064

BLOODBORNE comics collection
Just bought welcome to the n.h.k 8 books from japan! When i get enough money first wage ill buy english books, will cost me 300 bucks lol. Over.

For now i collect mushroom theme stuff, i have 3 glass mushroom statuettes, then about 4 school posters, but i need to frame them.

Cool books bro, and thanks for sharing. It´s good to moneymaxx so we can buy more stuff and grow our collections :feelsokman:
Yeah ngl, i love to buy shit thats funny to watch, so much healthier than gooning to youtube foe 8 hours. I want to resale in the meanwhile but i enjoy also collecting stuff that double counts as furnitures but also retains value. Posters are a good example, good looking. Cheap, and good price.

I bought 4 posters for 7 bucks, i doubled my money easily, but the personal value is easily 100 bucks.

Cool books bro, and thanks for sharing. It´s good to moneymaxx so we can buy more stuff and grow our collections :feelsokman:
I reccomend you read those, its about a shut in, and the manga and novel has extra content

God damn! Women! As an avid collector it breaks my heart to hear that. She should give you economic compensation bro. I would have gone nuts if something like that happened to me,
My mom stole all of my pokemon cards when i was 11, and all of my toys basically, turns out i had pretty rare cards, a 1998 articuno holo.

Nice hoard. Have you tried gunpla?

RITUAL: VALLEY OF THE KING on cd from my collections.

TRANSFORMERS: ARMADA OMNIBUS. This is a thick as collection of all the ARMADA comics.

I never got into any robots besides Transformers bro. Are you a collector perhaps?
btw ask @cripplecel he knows a lot about robot toys.
I was a collector but a fire took out most of my gundam collection. Still have some of the instruction booklets tho

HELLRAISER OMNIBUS. This is a huge and heavy collection of the HELLRAISER comics.

I was a collector but a fire took out most of my gundam collection. Still have some of the instruction booklets tho
Brutal AF bro. I wouldn’t be able to cope in that situation.

Are you going to get back into collecting?

Brutal! I don´t know if i would survive something like that. Feel free to post some pics of your stuff bro.

20240429 121707

Pretty rock collection
20240429 121715

Gong with bongs

My Optimus prime coming today as long as it doesn’t get delayed again

Snapchat 591587713

Not a huge collection but I do like to collect monster cans

i would post my thousands of dollars worth of autistically painted warhammer stuff but im paranoid someone might figure out who i am because of how i paint them

i would post my thousands of dollars worth of autistically painted warhammer stuff but im paranoid someone might figure out who i am because of how i paint them
No one will figure it out bro. I also paint miniatures and have posted some pics of my work further back in the thread. As a WARHAMMER fan myself i´m begging you to show us your stuff bro. Please! Start with just a few pieces.

No one will figure it out bro. I also paint miniatures and have posted some pics of my work further back in the thread. As a WARHAMMER fan myself i´m begging you to show us your stuff bro. Please! Start with just a few pieces.
Do you play battles against other people or do you just paint them?

First thoughts: looks amazing with the paint and sculpt.

But the materials don’t feel the best it’s like mainline feeling plastic. magic square typically make legends scale toys & this one is their legends prime upscaled to MP scale. The plastic is just not on par with other MP third party figures.

View attachment 1149633

First thoughts: looks amazing with the paint and sculpt.

But the materials don’t feel the best it’s like mainline feeling plastic. magic square typically make legends scale toys & this one is their legends prime upscaled to MP scale. The plastic is just not on par with other MP third party figures.
Looks awesome. Do you have issues fitting the gun in his hand? It looks difficult to put it in.

Looks awesome. Do you have issues fitting the gun in his hand? It looks difficult to put it in.
I haven’t tried on that one yet only opened it. Usually there is a tab on the gun that slots into the hand so it usually works well.

ok FBI just share your EXIF data theory