Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collectors MEGATHREAD. Post pictures of your items and objects here

View attachment 1149633

First thoughts: looks amazing with the paint and sculpt.

But the materials don’t feel the best it’s like mainline feeling plastic. magic square typically make legends scale toys & this one is their legends prime upscaled to MP scale. The plastic is just not on par with other MP third party figures.
That is one beautiful piece of Prime Bro. Love the box art as well.

That is one beautiful piece of Prime Bro. Love the box art as well.
It’s really incredible looking. I thought it looked ok in pictures but in hand it looks really amazing.

I got their toon version on preorder & I think I will get that one as well.

REMINA horror manga by JUNJI ITO from my vaults

FRAGMENTS OF HORROR horror manga by JUNJI ITO from my collections

NO LONGER HUMAN horror manga by JUNJI ITO. This is a thick ass tome from my libraries

SENSOR horror manga by JUNJI ITO from my vaults

i’ve collected a ton of shit over the years, lately it’s been colognes/fragrances and model and diecast cars, i keep them in the package.

i would like to collect money however

i’ve collected a ton of shit over the years, lately it’s been colognes/fragrances and model and diecast cars, i keep them in the package.

i would like to collect money however
Cool bro! Please share some pics of your items and objects so we can admire them.

A couple of the AC/DC albums i own on cd

ZONE ZERO: HEAVY METAL THE ULTIMATE ANTHOLOGY on double vinyl. Beautiful gatefold package

i just bought dx9 menasor after waiting for it to be reissued.

really looking forward to messing with another combiner & ill post pics with the other 3 i have once i get it.

Fantastic choice Bro. I'm waiting for your pics. Now we need PREDAKING the combiner.

There was actually 3 Predakings made back around 2012-2013, by MMC, TFC toys & Unique Toys. All of these are much smaller than current MP combiners tho. Pictured above is the MMC one.

But in 2022, cang toys finished this Predaking & it is the same size as newer MP combiners. It’s very stylised looking.

Zeta toys had a plan to make this G1 style Predaking but it was cancelled. Eventually we will see another Predaking war in third party. Probably between fanstoys, xtransbots & MMC. But it will take 6-10 years before they start working on that. These companies still have many projects to finish first, such as Devastator & defensor.

View attachment 1154623
There was actually 3 Predakings made back around 2012-2013, by MMC, TFC toys & Unique Toys. All of these are much smaller than current MP combiners tho. Pictured above is the MMC one.

View attachment 1154625
But in 2022, cang toys finished this Predaking & it is the same size as newer MP combiners. It’s very stylised looking.

View attachment 1154627
Zeta toys had a plan to make this G1 style Predaking but it was cancelled. Eventually we will see another Predaking war in third party. Probably between fanstoys, xtransbots & MMC. But it will take 6-10 years before they start working on that. These companies still have many projects to finish first, such as Devastator & defensor.
I love these big transformers and combiners. They are so awesome and you are like a never ending well of knowledge Bro. I appreciate it

I love these big transformers and combiners. They are so awesome and you are like a never ending well of knowledge Bro. I appreciate it
Thanks bro, I got a lot of knowledge in this stuff. Autistic interest I guess.

Have you gotten those seacons yet bro?

Thanks bro, I got a lot of knowledge in this stuff. Autistic interest I guess.

Have you gotten those seacons yet bro?
I have some new issues with my jewish bank that i must take care of. I can´t order from places outside my country anymore so i must get that straight with those damn jews. I must get those giant bots!

JUDGE DREDD: COMPLETE CASE FILES VOL 41 comics collection

JUDGE DREDD: COMPLETE CASE FILES VOL 42 comics collection

THE WOLFMAN: EXTENDED DIRECTOR´S CUT dvd

DOG SOLDIERS on DVD from my collections

FIRE IN THE SKY on DVD from my vaults

ALIEN VS PREDATOR: TWO DISC EXTREME EDITION double DVD

JUDGE DREDD: COMPLETE CASE FILES VOL 43 comics collection

MAIL ORDER MURDER: THE STORY OF W.A.V.E PRODUCTIONS Blu Ray. A documentary about this obscure and independent horror movie production company.

TYPE O NEGATIVE: LIFE IS KILLING ME tripple vinyl edition. This 25th anniversary editions contain 3 LP discs and a lot of other goodies

HOMEGROWN HORROR VOLUME 1 This is a 3 disc Blu Ray release including the following horror movies:

BEYOND DREAMS DOOR
WINTERBEAST
FATAL EXAM

CALIBAN graphic novel. This is a great sci fi comic that i strongly recommend

OP, how many games you have? This is insane

Do you all play them or is it just for the collection?
I have played most games for the older consoles. I am trying to work through my backlog for the newer consoles as best as i can but they are constantly growing so it´s hard. I only buy games with the intention of trying them out.

I have played most games for the older consoles. I am trying to work through my backlog for the newer consoles as best as i can but they are constantly growing so it´s hard. I only buy games with the intention of trying them out.
Mirin