Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Comprehensive list of all instances of nonrelated female contact since my birth up until my ccurrent age (23)

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Fourth grade:
I was frustrated in class, leaned my head back in my chair and put it on the desk behind me; My classmate ran her hand through my hair and said its soft and silky

Sixth grade:
This girl and I had poor eyesight so we would always get placed to sit in the front row next to each other; I dont remember why but I was saying some dumb stuff and she LOLd at it and then gave me a side hug

Freshman year of HS:
I was taking this bullshit drama class and the teacher had us form a circle by holding hands; a girl was on my left so she held my left hand

Senior year:
I was again doing something dumb in our physics class during one of the labs and this girl giggled at something I said and then gave me a side hug, I was awkward as fucking during my high school years so I assume she did it to make me embarrassed on purpose for her own amusement

A few instances of drivethru and cashier girls brushing their fingers against mine when Im taking back my creditcard or the bags since then but thats it

Being a 23 yo KHHV is killing me :feelscry:

Fourth grade:
I was frustrated in class, leaned my head back in my chair and put it on the desk behind me; My classmate ran her hand through my hair and said its soft and silky

Sixth grade:
This girl and I had poor eyesight so we would always get placed to sit in the front row next to each other; I dont remember why but I was saying some dumb stuff and she LOLd at it and then gave me a side hug

Senior year:
I was again doing something dumb in our physics class during one of the labs and this girl giggled at something I said and then gave me a side hug, I was awkward as fucking during my high school years so I assume she did it to make me embarrassed on purpose for her own amusement
Mogs me to Timbuktu and back

brutally mogs me

brag thread and side hug mogs me.

mogs my experiences ded srs, I cant remember holding a girls hand or even hugging lmao

mogger
I haven't even talked to a girl casually before, either its insults or plain verbal bullying by them