Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Confession] I watched Ocean's 8 (a feminist foid film) and I enjoyed it.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
It wasn't as good as Ocean's 11 or the sequels but I found it an entertaining movie. It was unrealistic though, that many foids would not be able to work together as a team. They would fight with each other over Chad.

Also, I'm pretty sure that foid computer hackers are almost non-existent. They made Rihanna (a black superslut) play a computer hacker, not even the currywhore Mindy Kaling or the noodlewhore.

I think there was even a scene where the foids were on Tinder, JFL that is probably accurate.

I'd never watch a foid centric film

I rather gouge my eyes out than watch that feminist movie

Last edited:
It wasn't as good as Ocean's 11 or the sequels but I found it an entertaining movie. It was unrealistic though, that many foids would not be able to work together as a team. They would fight with each other over Chad.

Also, I'm pretty sure that foid computer hackers are almost non-existent. They made Rihanna (a black superslut) play a computer hacker, not even the currywhore Mindy Kaling or the noodlewhore.

I think there was even a scene where the foids were on Tinder, JFL that is probably accurate.
Didn’t watch because those cunts are too boring to fap to

Ah, yes, now that you've watched a film with a strong female lead; you will be blessed with pussy, indeed.

Ah, yes, now that you've watched a film with a strong female lead; you will be blessed with pussy, indeed.

That's why I watched it.

whach the new Charlies Angels for that matter, with the bitch from Twilight wich now claims to be a feminist while is pussydestroyed from a gigachad in LA when high on dope

I just looked it up and I'm surprised a feminist film got shit reviews.

I watched "The Red Pill" and it wasn't that bad since the female in that film gets a little redpilled herself and the film goes on. Still, there are much better forms of entertainment to be watching than feminist films jfl

no fuck that shit man not cool

Would you recommend it? Did you like the latest ghostbusters movie too?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back