Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Consulted an orthodontist or a surgeon yet?

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hey, this is just a thread for you to post about whether or not you've consulted an orthodontist yet, or not. If you have consulted one and/or had surgery just let me know how it went, how was the day, how was the doctor...

Just let me know.

Update on my life my parents never listen to my even wanting braces, they don't even care about that, it's horrible.

My dad has yellow teeth and mine although white is misaligned and weird, all over the place. He plans on rotting mine like his and then finally getting me braces.

You can talk about whether or not you have enough money, whether they'll take you or not, so on.

whats the point going to dentist now, Im already 18 and my teeth's all set in, I regret not getting braces

Rot your teeth out instead don’t waste it on expensive orthodontist cope

I went to a reputed ortho and he told me to get braces
As far as surgery is conserned, I am not going to go through so much pain and risk just to get a wiff of pussy
I wud rather wait for my death and not risk making the wait painful

whats the point going to dentist now, Im already 18 and my teeth's all set in, I regret not getting braces
There is no upper age limit for getting braces and more adults are opting for orthodontic treatment and coming away with excellent results. As long as you have teeth that are healthy, you may benefit from orthodontic treatment.

Rot your teeth out instead don’t waste it on expensive orthodontist cope
Dude even if it's funny, we're dealing with lives, don't take it so lightly, rotten teeth can literally ruin your life.

I went to a reputed ortho and he told me to get braces
As far as surgery is conserned, I am not going to go through so much pain and risk just to get a wiff of pussy
I wud rather wait for my death and not risk making the wait painful
Get Braces, it helps

Dude even if it's funny, we're dealing with lives, don't take it so lightly, rotten teeth can literally ruin your life.
It’s my life I’m rotting my teeth

No good teeth for your face

It's not cope you fucking idiot it actually improves your life
We’re not getting laid cause of some white teeth there’s no teeth for your face bro

We’re not getting laid cause of some white teeth there’s no teeth for your face bro
Dude not white teeth, I have white teeth still an incel, but bent over misshaped teeth affects your facial bones, therefore it affects how you look.

Dude not white teeth, I have white teeth still an incel, but bent over misshaped teeth affects your facial bones, therefore it affects how you look.
Yeah