Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Contradiction in me

Alexotor

Alexotor

Greycel
In daily life I think - and it's obvious - that women have that power to decide with who they're doing sex and they use that to control men. They make comparisons and levels between us. I hate their manipulations, egoism and all their traits.

When I'm alone at home I truly think they are slut that use their body to get whatever they want and then cry for more equality and justice. I'm thinking right now to all those foids using OnlyFans and #MeToo. But when I'm out, seing a woman I ask myself "if my face and my body was different and if she would like to fuck, what would you say?"…I'll agree. I'm so in need.
I hate them but need their body. I have that dependance.

Everyday I discover some threads and now I'm not that sure about which Incel I am.

What's your opinion about women and your pills?

Being an incel has nothing to do with misogyny. That was IT dizinfo campaign.

In daily life I think - and it's obvious - that women have that power to decide with who they're doing sex and they use that to control men. They make comparisons and levels between us. I hate their manipulations, egoism and all their traits.

When I'm alone at home I truly think they are slut that use their body to get whatever they want and then cry for more equality and justice. I'm thinking right now to all those foids using OnlyFans and #MeToo. But when I'm out, seing a woman I ask myself "if my face and my body was different and if she would like to fuck, what would you say?"…I'll agree. I'm so in need.
I hate them but need their body. I have that dependance.

Everyday I discover some threads and now I'm not that sure about which Incel I am.

What's your opinion about women and your pills?
One man stood above the rest, and ended the female egoism and put fear in their hearts

Image result for er