Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cousin getting married in december didnt invite me

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
My cousin whom I had a strong bond with since childhood is 22 (im 25) is getting married we use to play PlayStation 2 and 3 together in our grandparents house during their respectable eras.

We use to go kart cycle joke laugh together have sleepovers convos at midnight. Play/watch soccer eat together .

But because he grew to be 6ft5 he cut me out of his life he must have been a snake all along but there was me thinking we had a legitamate bond and I made a friend for life

Now his getting married in nearly a month and I'm not invited oh well I'm not gonna meet his kids even if he tries to reach out to me when he realises marriage is bs in this day and age I've made my mind up to never let him in again and possibly even attack him if he tries to come back in my life why should I be shunned away in your happiest moment if he comes crawling after shit hits the fan I will knock him the fuck out even though I'm a Manlet I'm physically stronger than his lanky ass as we wrestled before wen we was on gd terms and I always won

Last edited:
If your country has any restrictions on the number of attendees, you should report it.

why would you want to go to a marriage suifuel

Man that really sucks but I honestly wouldn’t show up even if I did get invited. Why would I feel happy for someone who gets to experience love when I can’t get any? I wouldn’t want to see that shit. Good call on cutting ties with him. Too bad your cousins are shit.

I don't but his been a big part of my childhood and I liked him alot when I was younger I'm kind of a stoic so I can control my emotions to a relative extent that ain't a problem
I just hope he reciprocated the love I had for him

Autistrage and giga cope thread tbhngl.

Who wants a loser as a friend?

He knew he could do better and he did.

He doesn't have the need to settle for a loser.

that's all.

Man that really sucks but I honestly wouldn’t show up even if I did get invited. Why would I feel happy for someone who gets to experience love when I can’t get any? I wouldn’t want to see that shit. Good call on cutting ties with him. Too bad your cousins are shit.
Yh I swear I feel sorry for myself I have like 40 evil cousins and 10 evil aunties and uncle's everyone in my family is toxic

Autistrage and giga cope thread tbhngl.

Who wants a loser as a friend?

He knew he could do better and he did.

He doesn't have the need to settle for a loser.

that's all.
His blood (Cousin) you don't choose family we built a bond from young that should have been maintained forever I'm sensitive and loyal if given the chance would love my family members until death

Yh I swear I feel sorry for myself I have like 40 evil cousins and 10 evil aunties and uncle's everyone in my family is toxic
You also mentioned a cousin who stole money from you. You should just cut ties with your entire family at this point. They are all shit

You also mentioned a cousin who stole money from you. You should just cut ties with your entire family at this point. They are all shit
That cousin was from my dads side the cunt that died he lived abroad and was my dads age this motherfucker is from my mother's side and is around my age so more relevant

That cousin was from my dads side the cunt that died he lived abroad and was my dads age this motherfucker is from my mother's side and is around my age so more relevant

you’re family members is going to turn you into a servant and someone they can disrespect it’s time to leave them behind you loyal and they don’t deserve your loyalty. Unless you confront them ghost them :feelzez: @Inceywincey

You should just ghost all of them tbh. All they want to do is just manipulate you. You shouldn’t waste time having to deal with such abominations. My condolences for having to have them as cousins

You should just ghost all of them tbh. All they want to do is just manipulate you. You shouldn’t waste time having to deal with such abominations. My condolences for having to have them as cousins
Thanks for the advice brocel

you’re family members is going to turn you into a servant and someone they can disrespect it’s time to leave them behind you loyal and they don’t deserve your loyalty. Unless you confront them ghost them :feelzez: @Inceywincey

yea honestly wtf marriages are fucking ropefuel because u know what happens after their innocent little celebration? they fuck like rabbits.