Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dance move that WILL let you ascend with foreign Stacies - she’s waiting

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
1F78EEC9 04A9 474F 98F2 6CCC19A96FB5
She’s waiting
1B2D66CA D950 4AF4 9ED8 DBFEC7C6CD20

she kinda look indian

Brutal foreigner halo.

First world citzenship>>>Race (when trying to attract third world foids)

Huh

Also, foids who dress like that in public need to be stripped naked and savagely flogged, and their clothes taken away so they're forced to walk in public nude and bloodied, in ultimate humiliation (in GTA V of course):feelsLSD:

Huh

Also, foids who dress like that in public need to be stripped naked and savagely flogged, and their clothes taken away so they're forced to walk in public nude and bloodied, in ultimate humiliation (irl of course):feelsLSD:

It's even worse than that. they usually expose their thighs.

Works very well in Asia and Africa too. :feelskek:

Every now and then TikTok solicits a genuine laugh. That was a good one.

It's even worse than that. they usually expose their thighs.
Yeah, the whore in the pic is actually quite "conservative" by 2021 hole standards :feelshaha::feelsree::feelsseriously:

I've never seen anyone like this but it's true foreigners have high smv, foreigners from first world countries

Yeah, the whore in the pic is actually quite "conservative" by 2021 hole standards :feelshaha::feelsree:

I've seen so many JB sluts exhibiting their gist of booty or the lower part of butt cheeks while wearing high short jeans.

I've seen so many JB sluts exhibiting their gist of booty or the lower part of butt cheeks while wearing high short jeans.
Are you Brazilian/Latin American? The foid exhibitionism there is about as bad as it gets :feelsree:

Whenever I go back to my Eastern European craphole people always ask me where I’m from and shit. I’m still invisible to women since I’m 5 inches shorter than the average man there.