Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dark triad is a foid personality

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Nature made Men protecters, warriors and leaders and team players. It made foids egoistic traitors, cowards and liars who only care about their personal benefit. Being dark triad is a feminine personality, it’s not masculine and therefore if you are dark triad, you are a foid in a man’s body and a faggot and I don’t see you as a man.

Last edited:
Yeah and foids are attracted to foids so it makes sense that they would find those traits attractive.

Yeah and foids are attracted to foids so it makes sense that they would find those traits attractive.
So what are you waiting for then? Go and beat up foids, they like that and they will want to have sex with you because you are what they find attractive then

So what are you waiting for then? Go and beat up foids, they like that and they will want to have sex with you because you are what they find attractive then
You obviously have to be attractive physically too.
You're not as smart, not as clever, not as funny as you think you are, and there are people like me that will shut you down. Act like an adult, or unplug the keyboard you're hiding behind.

came here to post this

Foids are attracted to something that could yield a better offspring or in the case of extremely narcissistic foids (98% of current world) they only want lust and riches.

You obviously have to be attractive physically too.
So dark triad means shit, it’s all about physical attractiveness.
You're not as smart, not as clever, not as funny as you think you are, and there are people like me that will shut you down. Act like an adult, or unplug the keyboard you're hiding behind.
How easy it is to make you emotional. See what I mean? I don’t see people like you as real men, you are actually foids in mens bodies

You destroyed me with intelligence like a pro. I am dead now. You intellectually humiliated me to oblivion
You're insulting me because:

1. You cannot back up your claims
  2. You logically cannot process that I'm right and you're wrong.
  3. You're of limited intelligence
  4. And since everything in your life seems to be done for you, you cannot make your own cogent argument.

You're insulting me because:

1. You cannot back up your claims
  2. You logically cannot process that I'm right and you're wrong.
  3. You're of limited intelligence
  4. And since everything in your life seems to be done for you, you cannot make your own cogent argument.
5. Nigger. Don’t forget „nigger“.

Dark triad doesn't exist. That bullshit is just what normies demonize for people who dominate or have balls that threaten their own survival/social status

Nature made Men protecters, warriors and leaders and team players. It made foids egoistic traitors, cowards and liars who only care about their personal benefit. Being dark triad is a feminine personality, it’s not masculine and therefore if you are dark triad, you are a foid in a man’s body and a faggot and I don’t see you as a man.
Very true, it's a good way to see it