Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Dear refugees, you are not entitled to a better life.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Dear refugees,

I know it must be a life changing and horrifying experience to flee your home country, I really do.

Cruel regimes and brutal terrorists persecute you just for your faith, your ethnicity or your nationality. If you, and you family, do not leave immediately, you will likely become the victim of incarceration, torture or massacre.

Under such circumstances it is only natural that you seek safety in more stable and peaceful countries.

Therefore it pains me immeasurable to tell you:

You are just not entitled to seek safety in another country.

Please don’t misunderstand me: Of course you deserve a life free from fear, persecution and terror. Everybody does.

But you are just not entitled to have that life within any specific country. You have to gain the consent of the corresponding government first.

If you don’t understand that, please educate yourself on the concept of Consent. It’s very important.

Here are a few tips that will help to increase your chances of gaining the right to enter another country consensually:

Learn useful skills and gain an education that will make you attractive to the society you want to enter. No one likes a leech. Be better. Also, learn the local language(s) flawlessly before you ask for entrance. That will surely make a good impression.

Increase the reputation of your fellow refugees by policing and rebuking them if necessary. Horrible things have happened already and every nation has the right to be suspicious of you.

Accept that different country may have different cultural preferences. Some nations just don’t have a preference for Arabs or Africans. And that is ok. There is no use in shaming them with accusations of “racism”, in fact it will only have the opposite effect. You will be seen as entitled and no society likes that.

Don’t be aggressive. You might be desperate and fearing for the safety of your family. But that does not give you the right to literally overstep our borders. Be GENUINELY nice and you might get a chance.

Never force your way in. It does not matter how much you think you are in the right, nations have the right and ability to defend themselves. Never forget that. No one is obligate to take care of your creepy ass.

Lastly, and that is the hardest part, learn to accept rejections. Life is not fair and everyone has to play the cards that have been dealt.

So, in conclusion, if you want safety and peace within a foreign country, you have to WORK FOR IT! It’s not so difficult really. I personally know many former refugees who have made it. It is definitely possible.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk;)

:heart::heart::heart:!!!Refugees welcome!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Are there refugeecels on this forum?

refugee men are based but refugee foids are scum who deserve to be beaten, tortured to death and/or drowned en masse

Last edited:
Inceldom discussion

refugee men are based but refugee foids are scum who deserve to be beaten, tortured to death and/or drowned en masse
Cope, only foid refugees should be allowed, but only if they marry one single man there.

More refugee foids = less incels (even though its only in the country they are going to)

Last edited:
Are there refugeecels on this forum?
Certainly, and I hope they understand that this is satire.

In fact I give license to refugees and other migrants to enter my beloved Germany and gangrape its women to pieces, drain the welfare state and destroy/deface our cultural heritage. Germany’s people deserve nothing less.
Cope, only foids refugees should be allowed, but only if they marry one single man there.

More refugee foids = less incels (even though its only in the country they are going to)
That WOULD be the sane thing to do.

In fact I give license to refugees and other migrants to enter my beloved Germany and gangrape its women to pieces, drain the welfare state and destroy/deface our cultural heritage. Germany’s people deserve nothing less.

Brutal.

Cope, only foid refugees should be allowed, but only if they marry one single man there.

No. Ethnic foids are for ethnic men. Just as white foids should be for white men. Racemixers deserve the bullet. Also that's a fucking cope if you think they'd fuck incels. You're forgetting that they too would go for chad only.

Refugees welcome into white pussy

Au contraire, our treasonous globohomo governments welcome the infinity nigger flood with open arms, open legs from their wives and Jeb Bush brand watching cuck chairs.

Bloody well comical, dude, bloody well comical shit right here. Make more of them ‘You’re not entitled’ threads. XD

I want IncelTears to see this thread and take it seriously just so they see how they sound.

Last edited:
I want IncelTears to see this thread and take it seriously just so they see how they sound.

“dId yOu sERioUsly jUsT cOmParE sItuAtiOn A wItH sItuAtioN B ?!?”

IT is notorious for not getting the difference between and a comparison and an analogy.

@ThoughtfulCel Notice how Stormfags are against race mixing but have no problem pounding ethnic pussy.

Bunch of hypocrites that need to be beaten to a pulp.
They really are. But a few stormfag types here have agreed with me that it should go both ways. Now obviously I don't really care about ethnics fucking white pussy, but in the interest of fairness to whites it should obviously be banned, just like the reverse. I would really like to kill white men who fuck ethnic pussy honestly.

Bloody well comical, dude, bloody well comical shit right here. Make more of them ‘You’re not entitled’ threads. XD

@ThoughtfulCel Notice how Stormfags are against race mixing but have no problem pounding ethnic pussy.

Bunch of hypocrites that need to be beaten to a pulp.
Every race gloats when their men take another races' women.

5654769cf34b19c3bf1c7cb52e01b030.jpg

There should be a bunch of parody subs like r/RefugeeTears, r/HomelessTears and an r/UnemployedTears.

There should be a bunch of parody subs like r/RefugeeTears, r/HomelessTears and an r/UnemployedTears.
Honestly, man, I will be looking out for more threads like this from OP.