Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did anyone else get beaten up by a girl

Fuck no, I knocked some teeth out when I was a kid/teen and I never used to discriminate based on gender.

I once lost in arm wrestling to a girl. :feelsbadman: She was very tall and athletic, and I hadn't finished puberty. No way that'd happen today

It happened once in a fight I tried to break up between two friends. I was 14 at the time (about ten years ago), a girl (she was a bit of a tomboy) hit me for trying to do so and my nose bled. I did nothing, because she was a 'girl'. The second time it was my own sister who got angry with me and started punching me on my head after I was annoying her. I didn't retaliate.
Time to inject T

Yeah it is. If you get beaten up by a girl, that signifies of very bad traits, like manletism, etc

That's a negligible association at best. If we're allowing that, we could allow anything that has to do with something bad happening to you. OP excused because he's new here, but we've got a lot of people here who are just flouting the whole point of having two forums. Probably because they want the exposure of the front page.

It's just another "incel trait" thread where someone posts his own experiences and tries to find common ground with other incels. Basically "incel trait: beat up by a girl" in this case.

Like the whole "incel trait" thing. You could use it to post anything. I could say "I've been playing a lot of this video game recently" and call it an inceldom thread because I'm an incel, therefore it's associated with me, therefore it's associated with inceldom.

No, I beat up girls multiple times whenever they would harass me. I never got in trouble because I would manipulate the situation to seem like I wasn’t at fault.

That's a negligible association at best. If we're allowing that, we could allow anything that has to do with something bad happening to you. OP excused because he's new here, but we've got a lot of people here who are just flouting the whole point of having two forums. Probably because they want the exposure of the front page.
No one gives a fuck about what you think is "a negligible association at best", if you want don't posts other than "guys I'm an incel yayy ain't these Inceldom Discussions fun!", then you go ahead and only make those posts

No one gives a fuck about what you think is "a negligible association at best", if you want don't posts other than "guys I'm an incel yayy ain't these Inceldom Discussions fun!", then you go ahead and only make those posts

But me making those posts wouldn't do anything about the off topic posts that end up here. That's like saying "If you don't want roaches in your cereal, add more cereal." What we need to do is move the roaches somewhere else. Out of the cereal.

But me making those posts wouldn't do anything about the off topic posts that end up here. That's like saying "If you don't want roaches in your cereal, add more cereal." What we need to do is move the roaches somewhere else. Out of the cereal.
Nah, it's more like two slightly different flavors of cereal, only which someone with some kind of extreme perception could differentiate between

Nah, it's more like two slightly different flavors of cereal, only which someone with some kind of extreme perception could differentiate between

But the difference isn't slight enough to warrant mixing them. They're different enough that we have two forums and ask that people respect topicality.

i posted the whole story somewhere on another thread but yeah ive been beaten up by a girl
i was a young fat fuck kid. she was older than me but a very athletic skinny girl. she kept kicking me and broke my glasses

i had a crush on her but was being mean to her because that was mthe only thing i knew would get her attention. she had enough and kicked my ass.

excluding my mom then no