Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Discussion] On average, which male has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks? (includes poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

On average, which race has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks?

• Whites

• Whites

Results are only viewable after voting.
this is why we shouldn't allow underages on this forum
just look at what race they are classified as, them being criminals has nothing to do with anything, it's just supposed to show what kind of people counts as white in your country

le 56% amerimutt meme came into existence for a reason
Same experience here... I'm fellow Slavcel
Slav women want to fuck blacks, but I understand why people outside of EE don't know about it
but Swedish women fuck blacks, this is should be a common knowledge unless you read only american news but americans can't even point europe on a map so I wouldn't be surprised if they don't know what happens outside of their borders
But what's weird every day I keep seeing white american coalburners on the internet with black kids (and no father) all the time, and I see american people who are butthurt about white women fucking blacks so I don't understand why some blacks here say nobody wants blacks
what a dumb cope

CURRIES - yes NOBODY wants them unless it's some currychad, I agree
but blacks are the second most wanted race by women, especially in white dominated countries
women like to mix, this is why just be white works in africa and just be black works in europe

Last edited:
white chad >>>>>>>>>>>>> tyrone > chang > chadpreet

OP is a Just Be Curry denier.

comparing humans and apes tbh .

White people have white privilege status which unnaturally boosts their SMV by like 3 points. If it wasn't for their white privilege they'd have the lowest SMV out of all races. White genes are weak and recessive. There's no biological advantage to having albino skin, hair, or eyes. Foids only want their shitty genes due to the status associated with it. Anyone that believes the JBW BS while ignoring the status part is just a closet white supremacist that's insecure about their albino genes. Tyrone is the true ultimate pussy slayer, he physically mogs all Chads, Chads need the white privilege handicap to even compete with Tyrone.

Last edited:
Whites, but depending on whether it's Chad or Tyrone, depending on if the foid is degenerate enough, she'll choose Tyrone.

White people have white privilege status which unnaturally boosts their SMV by like 3 points. If it wasn't for their white privilege they'd have the lowest SMV out of all races. White genes are weak and recessive. There's no biological advantage to having albino skin, hair, or eyes. Foids only want their shitty genes due to the status associated with it. Anyone that believes the JBW BS while ignoring the status part is just a closet white supremacist that's insecure about their albino genes. Tyrone is the true ultimate pussy slayer, he physically mogs all Chads, Chads need the white privilege handicap to even compete with Tyrone.
:lul: :lul:

wtf is this shitskin cope

How is this even up for debate, white guys are literal gods, with their light eyes that can mind control people like the sharingan and their light skin that literally rejects the sun they are unstoppable, as ehtnics we are meant to be conquered by them and offer them our traitor women to satisfy their lust

this is why we shouldn't allow underages on this forum
underage? I turn 18 in less than 3 months bro.
Cope. Whites pretty much invented everything we use today and ever.

Whites are genetic GODS, moggers of deathnics. Anyone who denies this is coping.
How is this even up for debate, white guys are literal gods, with their light eyes that can mind control people like the sharingan and their light skin that literally rejects the sun they are unstoppable, as ehtnics we are meant to be conquered by them and offer them our traitor women to satisfy their lust
Based

Who is ‘we’ you cuck.

created dating apps with curry and black in Russia, Ukraine, Poland and used internet pen pals

BBC is complete bullshit, literally a 5/10 curry is perceived as better in the eyes of foids than a 6'3 gymcelled BBC, so long as he has caucasoid features

created dating apps with curry and black in Russia, Ukraine, Poland and used internet pen pals

BBC is complete bullshit, literally a 5/10 curry is perceived as better in the eyes of foids than a 6'3 gymcelled BBC, so long as he has caucasoid features
just be curry proven again

Whites are genetic GODS, moggers of deathnics. Anyone who denies this is coping.

Based
There’s no way you guys would actually give your woman away to any white dude, if you ever somehow ever managed to ascend. Fuck off with that cuck shit.

White undoubtedly. They have advantage in every continent, while blacks can do well in mostly liberal white countries, not in Arab countries, India, Southeast and East Asia where blacks are abhorred.

There’s no way you guys would actually give your woman away to any white dude, if you ever somehow ever managed to ascend. Fuck off with that cuck shit.
What? I never said anything about giving women away. Stop making up bullshit

JBB faggots on a rage fit right now tbh ngl :soy:

In order of SMV:

Nordics>Other Whites>Blacks and Latinos>Curries and Ricecels>Slavs

What? I never said anything about giving women away. Stop making up bullshit

JBB faggots on a rage fit right now tbh ngl :soy:
Bruh...“we are meant to be conquered by them and offer them our traitor women to satisfy their lust” Idc how godly white are, I’d kill myself before I become a cuck.

Wait what about a normal curry though? Or a black with caucasoid features, you can’t alter multiple variables if you want a fair experiment.

Bruh...“we are meant to be conquered by them and offer them our traitor women to satisfy their lust” Idc how godly white are, I’d kill myself before I become a cuck.
Total Imbecile said that part, not me. Go read his post again before putting words in other people's mouth. I don't agree with his cuck part. I only agree with the part where he said whites were gods and the stuff about skin tone & eye colour.

Total Imbecile said that part, not me. Go read his post again before putting words in other people's mouth. I don't agree with his cuck part. I only agree with the part where he said whites were gods and the stuff about skin tone & eye colour.
Oh my bad it looked like you did. Yh I agree with the light eye stuff too, but that cuck shit is disgusting.

What Ethnicity is Total Imbecile anyway? A curry? he claims JBW and JBB are real

Wait what about a normal curry though? Or a black with caucasoid features, you can’t alter multiple variables if you want a fair experiment.

By Caucasoid I just mean how curries look, curries are caucasoid, they just have shitskin. Blacks dont have caucasoid features, they are a different bone structure.

Normal curry = Caucasoid, normal black = negroid.

What Ethnicity is Total Imbecile anyway? A curry? he claims JBW and JBB are real
JBW is somewhat real in EE too (Russia/Ukraine) and SEA and East Asia. Generally just dont be black or asian is true in most of these regions.

In order of SMV:

Do you believe this retarded shit?

Then explain why whites are the majority in incel communities

Great question. The majority is an internet statistic. Most people here are from the West or Eastern Europe because this is an English speaking site.

Because the majority of developed countries have a majority white population. For example If blacks were 70% of the USA instead of 13-15% you would see a lot more black incels.

Nah I was kinda shitposting. Whites are at the top though.

Blacks should be moved down below Curries? i guess.

I doubt slavs are lowest it should just be the PCA map which shows a person's DNA deviating from the germanic ideal imho

So blacks/abos at the lowest alongside austronesians.

Because the majority of developed countries have a majority white population. For example If blacks were 70% of the USA instead of 13-15% you would see a lot more black incels.
Being curry and rice in the west is worse than black

True, but whites still SMV mog blacks into oblivion.
Good looking blacks and Tyrone's do okay. But below that i guess is fucked. Try with black girls, they seem to prefer black man.

Actually stop with this Slav bullshit. I originally thought it was a joke, but I'm beginning to realise you're serious.

I wouldn't say Slavs are the bottom, but the local women do not like them. Is that incorrect?

Good looking blacks and Tyrone's do okay. But below that i guess is fucked. Try with black girls, they seem to prefer black man.
:feelswhat::lul: No they dont. You are bluepilled if you dont think theyre sucking white chad cock just like whores of other races.

They hate manlet autistic ugly blacks like me. I have never gotten a single IOI from black foids EVER. How would running bullshit like approach game do anything for me? Regardless if its a black or white foid, etc, all foids of any race hate me. This is a fact.

They hate manlet autistic ugly blacks like me.
They also hate manlet autistic ugly whites, that's not because of the race. May be a preference to whites, because of the western culture, but if you're really ugly it's over anyway

They also hate manlet autistic ugly whites, that's not because of the race. May be a preference to whites, because of the western culture, but if you're really ugly it's over anyway
I agree they dont like ugly manlet autists of any race.

Based
Wtf does inventing stuff have to do with being pussy slayers? And again white people's genes are reccessive and weak. You seem lost.

Wtf does inventing stuff have to do with being pussy slayers?
It is an example of their genetic superiority. Whites build societies and conquered lands. This is literally in history.
And again white people's genes are reccessive and weak. You seem lost.
Cope. Coloured eyes mog subhuman brown eyes any day of the year.

Nobody gives a shit about eye color
In order of SMV:

Nordics are a /pol/ meme, apart from a few photos of handsome nordics you've seen on the internet they don't look better than other whites.
Remember that their women prefer 5/10 immigrant tyrones over them.

Last edited:
And this won't get penalised for racebait because whites are shit on here like we are everywhere else.

I don't remember eye color of any person I know, nobody cares, you fags are too paranoid and think it's because of dumb shit like eye color or being black when it's just you have an ugly face. Black Tyrone with black eyes slays.

I don't remember eye color of any person I know, nobody cares, you fags are too paranoid and think it's because of dumb shit like eye color or being black when it's just you have an ugly face. Black Tyrone with black eyes slays.
how old are you?

So the truth is "racebait" now? JFL :feelskek:
>truth

Whites are discriminated far more than blacks in all areas, any foid who wants to virtual signal in a culture that heavily endorses racemixxing and being "woke" will 100% fuck any so called "blackcel"

Also this reminded me, once I was talking with my sister about eye color and while I was saying blue and green are the best because they look more interesting she preferred brown.
how old are you?

Eye color is that kind of trait that counts only after girl is interested in you, she might say you have nice eyes, that's all.
Hugh Laurie would still slay without his blue eyes.