Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Discussion] On average, which male has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks? (includes poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

On average, which race has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks?

• Whites

• Whites

Results are only viewable after voting.
Also this reminded me, once I was talking with my sister about eye color and while I was saying blue and green are the best because they look more interesting she preferred brown.

i always thought colored eyes make people look better and ive heard female talk about noticing eye color. ive seen posted here before about south america countries wanting blue eyed sperm donators over other dark eye colors.

>truth

Whites are discriminated far more than blacks in all areas, any foid who wants to virtual signal in a culture that heavily endorses racemixxing and being "woke" will 100% fuck any so called "blackcel"
"SJW in the streets,
KKK in the sheets"

They wouldn't touch a blackcel with a 10 foot poll. JFL if you listen to anything a foid says. They SAY they would date ugly & average blacks but never actually date them. They are only virtue signaling.

I do agree that SJWs hate on whites too much. Jobs & universities actually discriminate against white males in applications. They shouldn't be treating gods like that :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

"SJW in the streets,
KKK in the sheets"

They wouldn't touch a blackcel with a 10 foot poll. JFL if you listen to anything a foid says. They SAY they would date ugly & average blacks but never actually date them. They are only virtue signaling.

I do agree that SJWs hate on whites too much. Jobs & universities actually discriminate against white males in applications. They shouldn't be treating gods like that :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
@BrendioEEE hit him with the reverse hypergamy photos

It is an example of their genetic superiority. Whites build societies and conquered lands. This is literally in history.
How about you try doing actual research instead of swallowing whatever the jews shove down your throat. There's been plenty of societies built by blacks and other ethnics. And white people "conquering lands" says little about genetic superiority if they needed to use guns to do it when other races didn't have access to them.
Cope. Coloured eyes mog subhuman brown eyes any day of the year.
This is just BS first of all blue eyes are the subhuman eyes, as it's literally a recessive genetic mutation that causes lack of pigmentation in the eyes. It makes them unable to see color as well as people with brown eyes plus they're at greater risk of eye damage from exposure to sunlight. Second of all foids don't give a shit about eye color, that's just personal preference. All that matters to foids is bone structure for the most part. Tyrone mogs a normie white guy with blue eyes.

i always thought colored eyes make people look better and ive heard female talk about noticing eye color. ive seen posted here before about south america countries wanting blue eyed sperm donators over other dark eye colors.
Well sperm donation is kind of a different thing. Look I agree colored eyes are better but I don't think it makes a yes or no kind of difference in dating.

Debunk me then maggot
QXpDAjz

Cant ignore statistical facts

Can I have multiple votes for this one?

If you ain't white you ain't quite a Chadlite.

White genes are weak and recessive. There's no biological advantage to having albino skin, hair, or eyes.
Cope, try being black in -30 celsius with no sun for most of the year. Why do you think ethnic migrants in sweden are given vitamin d supplements?

Cope, try being black in -30 celsius with no sun for most of the year. Why do you think ethnic migrants in sweden are given vitamin d supplements?
Another example of white genetic superiority. brutal ngl

it's over in a number of ways for a number of races, man

Lifefuel for blackcels and no more excuses for them. All you have to do is be black, sign up on that forum and ascension is near.
faceandlms sits in a completely dark room

Lifefuel for blackcels and no more excuses for them. All you have to do is be black, sign up on that forum and ascension is near.
Cope. They only accept blacks with BBC. Don't fucking tell me 5.5 inches is BBC. GTFO with your bullshiting.

Cope. They only accept blacks with BBC. Don't fucking tell me 5.5 inches is BBC. Quit bullshiting.
Cope. If I remember correctly they accept black guys, not necessarily BBCs. I won't check this forum ever again though, too big of a suifuel.

black and whites are slayers

I'm telling you, check that forum out and see for yourself. Sure, some are BBCs but majority are average black dicks (subhuman guys too).

jfl
Sounds like someone is trying to deny their genetic superiority :what:

Sounds like someone is trying to deny their genetic superiority :what:
Again, check the forum. Genetic superiority? Bro... I know there were some researches and it said that blacks are physically more gifted (athletic and whatnot) and on average with higher T. But I'm not going to talk about it too much, don't want to get banned again.

I do agree that in general whites have it easier than blacks. But it all depends on location.

Again, check the forum. Genetic superiority? Bro... I know there were some researches and it said that blacks are physically more gifted (athletic and whatnot) and on average with higher T. But I'm not going to talk about it too much, don't want to get banned again.

I do agree that in general whites have it easier than blacks. But it all depends on location.
I agree but location is cope. Whites are the most attractive race globally. No matter where I move, I will never be attractive to foids. This is backed by science.

I agree but location is cope. Whites are the most attractive race globally. No matter where I move, I will never be attractive to foids. This is backed by science.
Move to a black neighbourhood

What is that supposed to prove? No human can survive being in a place that's -30 celsius with no sun most of the year. Not without modern technology like heating and artificial vitamin D. It's not an ethnic only issue. Do you know what IS an ethnic only issue? Being in hot sunny climates without sunscreen or sunglasses. Only white people will die in those circumstances due to their albinism. That's why you maggots ran out of Africa.

Last edited:
That's why you maggots ran out of Africa.
Africans have it made. They live off gibs, then once they get bored of whoever is trying to colonise them they kick them out. This is what I think will happen to the Rice’s in Africa. Once they’re satisfied with what the Chinese build there they’ll just chimp out + kick them out like they did with the whites.
Damn...well I guess I’m not truecel then.
Cope. They only accept blacks with BBC. Don't fucking tell me 5.5 inches is BBC. GTFO with your bullshiting.
Cope.
But isn’t that cuck shit gay? Why would I wanna fuck a foid while some faggot is beating his meat in the corner.

Last edited:
What is that supposed to prove? No human can survive being in a place that's -30 celsius with no sun most of the year. Not without modern technology like heating and artificial vitamin D. It's not an ethnic only issue. Do you know what IS an ethnic only issue? Being in hot sunny climates without sunscreen or sunglasses. Only white people will die in those circumstances due to their albinism. That's why you maggots ran out of Africa.
Hahahahah shitskin cope, how did russians and northern Europeans survive for hundreds of years there without technology? Blacks can't get vitamin d from the sun as much as whites so they have a harder time surviving in colder climates. They also have less brown fat tissue to protect them from the cold. Find me a black guy who achieved anything close to Wim Hof. Also white people don't die in Africa, they live there since colonial times without sunscreen tech etc... Sure they have a harder time, almost like each race evolved for the environment they're in.