Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Discussion] On average, which male has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks? (includes poll)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

On average, which race has higher SMV? Whites or Blacks?

• Whites

• Whites

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cuckage = Faggotry. JustBeGayBro :soy: :soy:
This is bullshit. Who gives a fuck if some cuck loser beats his meat in the corner... You're the alpha fuckin his wife not fuckin him.

JFL at fake blackcels you come here complaining about racism when you can just be fishing for some cuck who wants you to fuck his wife... If only I had that option in life.

Next thing you'll Tell me rape is gay.

You're not touching the man's balls. YOU'RE FUCKIN HIS WIFE!

Try joining in you underaged Autist. See how that works out. What do you have to lose?
I don't have a drivers license. Also if youre telling me to join that stupid site, you are telling every blackcel to join it as well. Don't be biased.

P01tqv8z

I don't have a drivers license. Also if youre telling me to join that stupid site, you are telling every blackcel to join it as well. Don't be biased.
Maybe the cucks will pay your ride. Pimp-pump-cucks!

That's exactly what every single blackcel should do. Maybe one of them will ascend. I'd do it if I were one that's for sure.

Maybe the cucks will pay your ride. Pimp-pump-cucks!

That's exactly what every single blackcel should do. Maybe one of them will ascend. I'd do it if I were one that's for sure.
That site seems dodgy as hell and you'll probably get robbed or doxxed

That site seems dodgy as hell and you'll probably get robbed or doxxed
This is why you insist on meeting on public space during daylight first

"now stop making excuses and bull my wife!"

Posts like these always bring out the closet racists.

Brutal jbw pill

Blacks can't get vitamin d from the sun as much as whites so they have a harder time surviving in colder climates. They also have less brown fat tissue to protect them from the cold.
Albino cope. The amount of pigmentation in your skin does not determine how much vitamin D you get from the sun. That's a lie that insecure white people like yourself likes to say to cope for having recessive albino skin that burns in the sun.

There is zero biological benefit to having white skin. It's a genetic disadvantage and always will be. Keep rubbing that sunscreen stuff all over yourselves white boys.

Attachments

• 1578069377697.png
    1578069377697.png
    312.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Race matters for Facial features and structure. It is simply impossible for black males to be anything above 7 or 7.5/10 because of deathnic features like nose, lips, hairline, skull shape etc. Most of the "top-tier" black male models are only 6.5s or 7s at best JFL.
According to who? Lookism theories or actually women's opinions.
Whats more important?

Lookism theories because holes lie

PSL > holes lies
They lie sometimes, othertimes not. Depends on context.
There is no evidence a black man can't be higher than a 7. Any race can be a Chad.

Albino cope. The amount of pigmentation in your skin does not determine how much vitamin D you get from the sun. That's a lie that insecure white people like yourself likes to say to cope for having recessive albino skin that burns in the sun.
View attachment 185067
There is zero biological benefit to having white skin. It's a genetic disadvantage and always will be. Keep rubbing that sunscreen stuff all over yourselves white boys.

"but the influence of skin pigmentation has not been well characterized" - your shitty article with a crappy scientific method couldn't even prove that skin pigmentation isn't a factor lmao.

"Humans living at latitudes far from the equator developed light skin in order to help absorb more vitamin D. People with light (type II) skin can produce previtamin D3 in their skin at rates 5–10 times faster than dark-skinned (type V) people. People living far from the equator were under evolutionary pressure to develop light skin, which allowed more penetration of UV radiation and helped to produce more of the essential vitamin D." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin

I mean it's logical either way. Black people live under strong sun and still have vitamin D deficiency more often than whites who live in colder and darker countries. Why do you think migrants are advised to take (or given) vitamind D supplements and why they often get depressed when coming to cold European countries like Sweden?

"women with dark skin color were statistically significantly more often vitamin D deficient compared to women with light skin color" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372923/

"Keep rubbing that sunscreen stuff all over yourselves white boys. " - I used sunscreen a few times in my life. I can't remember last time I got burnt. I live in a cold country and am doing just fine. You're just a jealous ethnic racist with a small dick. As always, cope more.

Last edited:
What if you're Mulatto? Can you still pull a Chad/Tyrone hybrid game? :cryfeels:

"but the influence of skin pigmentation has not been well characterized" - your shitty article with a crappy scientific method couldn't even prove that skin pigmentation isn't a factor lmao.

"Humans living at latitudes far from the equator developed light skin in order to help absorb more vitamin D. People with light (type II) skin can produce previtamin D3 in their skin at rates 5–10 times faster than dark-skinned (type V) people. People living far from the equator were under evolutionary pressure to develop light skin, which allowed more penetration of UV radiation and helped to produce more of the essential vitamin D." https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_skin

I mean it's logical either way. Black people live under strong sun and still have vitamin D deficiency more often than whites who live in colder and darker countries. Why do you think migrants are advised to take (or given) vitamind D supplements and why they often get depressed when coming to cold European countries like Sweden?

"women with dark skin color were statistically significantly more often vitamin D deficient compared to women with light skin color" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5372923/

"Keep rubbing that sunscreen stuff all over yourselves white boys. " - I used sunscreen a few times in my life. I can't remember last time I got burnt. I live in a cold country and am doing just fine. You're just a jealous ethnic racist with a small dick. As always, cope more.
You took that one sentence out of the whole study and not only ignored the important parts that are fucking highlighted in red, but you also took that sentence completely out of context. Clearly you're just in denial at this point so I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. Whites are supposed to have high IQs but you can't even read a study JFL.

This thread got huge tbh
Never had a thread with 100+ replies
Mogger for life

There's no biological advantage to having albino skin, hair, or eyes.
Is that why whites essentially control the world despite being the global minority?

Is that why whites essentially control the world despite being the global minority?
Whites do not run the world, that would be the ashkenazi Jews who are an even smaller global population than whites. Bow down to your Jewish overlords. You maggots lived in caves and crawled on all fours until the gun was invented by the chinese. You literally got raped by every other race until then. You can't compete without using cowardly weapons that require no physical effort to wield.

Depends where you are
full

You took that one sentence out of the whole study and not only ignored the important parts that are fucking highlighted in red, but you also took that sentence completely out of context. Clearly you're just in denial at this point so I'm not gonna continue arguing with you. Whites are supposed to have high IQs but you can't even read a study JFL.
Your study is inconclusive, and it even said that it couldn't characterize the influence of skin pigmentation on vitamind D production. It tells much if that's the best study you have. On the other hand, studies I cited approve of my claims, but seeing that you didn't say a word about them tells me that you can't refute their results.

Stop denying JBB. Just because whites have it the easiest doesnt make JBB any less real

Think about it this way: both white and black guys are the 1%ers, but whereas blacks are those guys pulling $500k to a couple mils a year who are still technically in the 1% white guys are the billionaires

QONVIyz.gif

I remember stumbling on this forum like 6 months ago or so and being absolutely lost for words, talk about the BLACKpill

Stop denying JBB. Just because whites have it the easiest doesnt make JBB any less real

Think about it this way: both white and black guys are the 1%ers, but whereas blacks are those guys pulling $500k to a couple mils a year who are still technically in the 1% white guys are the billionaires

QONVIyz.gif

I remember stumbling on this forum like 6 months ago or so and being absolutely lost for words, talk about the BLACKpill
Even if JBB is real, it doesn't mean that blackcels don't exist.

Even if JBB is real, it doesn't mean that blackcels don't exist.

The only way you can be incel if youre black is if youre locked up at Guantanamo

@Total Imbecile That is an averages graph. It doesn't apply to everyone. Thats like saying all asians are tall because there are 7 foot 6 asian basketball players.

Shaq (7'2") Yao (7'6")

Try again with actual evidence, this time?

@Total Imbecile That is an averages graph. It doesn't apply to everyone. Thats like saying all asians are tall because there are 7 foot 6 asian basketball players.
View attachment 185985
Shaq (7'2") Yao (7'6")

Try again with actual evidence, this time?

I mean blackcels exist if you wanna be really technical about it like that but they are 100% volcels, if you are black you can get laid, now just because the caliber of girls you can get is not up to your standards thats another discussion to be had, to me thats like seeing a rich person complain that they dont feel like eating sushi and saying theyre the same as me, a homeless guy with nothing to eat, bc of it

Its like how on lookism they used to say theyre incels because sex doesnt count unless a girl is 8/10+

I mean blackcels exist if you wanna be really technical about it like that but they are 100% volcels, if you are black you can get laid, now just because the caliber of girls you can get is not up to your standards thats another discussion to be had, to me thats like seeing a rich person complain that they dont feel like eating sushi and saying theyre the same as me, a homeless guy with nothing to eat, bc of it

Its like how on lookism they used to say theyre incels because sex doesnt count unless a girl is 8/10+
So you think the same about whitecels as well? You yourself said that you think whites are above blacks in SMV (which is true).

Also as far as standards, I would go as low as 3/10 or even 2/10 as long as theyre not fat. But those foids only want chad so I (and other sub7s) are doomed anyway.

I am not lying when I say deformed 1/10 whales would reject me. I have literally zero options.

Last edited:
So you think the same about whitecels as well? You yourself said that you think whites are above blacks in SMV (which is true).

Also as far as standards, I would go as low as 3/10 or even 2/10 as long as theyre not fat. But those foids only want chad so I (and other sub7s) are doomed anyway.

I am not lying when I say deformed 1/10 whales would reject me. I have literally zero options.

Yes, whites are literal gods, they mog everyone else

I guess I would be willing to admit that a legitimate white incel gets born once a millennium and a black incel gets born once a century

Yes, whites are literal gods, they mog everyone else

I guess I would be willing to admit that a legitimate white incel gets born once a millennium and a black incel gets born once a century
Nah there are much more than that I would say 7 in 10 of white males are incel and about the same for blacks. Only Chad and Tyrone/BBCs slay.

Sub7 / Sub8 rule is real. Are you forgetting about foids standards? You are bluepilled if you think manlet 4/10 whites & blacks are slaying JFL.

Nah there are much more than that I would say 7 in 10 of white males are incel and about the same for blacks. Only Chad and Tyrone/BBCs slay.

Sub7 / Sub8 rule is real. Are you forgetting about foids standards? You are bluepilled if you think manlet 4/10 whites & blacks are slaying JFL.

Gook self hate is real, just go for a walk in SF, its all ugly comp sci redditors with asian GFs

Even if youre a manlet white you mog 99.99% of asian guys

B-but B B C

Gook self hate is real, just go for a walk in SF, its all ugly comp sci redditors with asian GFs

Even if youre a manlet white you mog 99.99% of asian guys
But asian americans only make up 7-8% of the USA.

Also I'm a blackcel, not whitecel. Asian foids hate black men.

I suggest everyone pushing JBB put BBC male model up agains CHADLIteS of any other race (curries inclusive), use the guy from Lost for curries. You will notice blacks literally have the LOWEST SMV of any race, they arent second they are literally LAST.
the only people who want to have sex with blacks aren't women, but cuckolds pushing their wives to do so, quite literally

because it is legalized beastiality

I suggest everyone pushing JBB put BBC male model up agains CHADLIteS of any other race (curries inclusive), use the guy from Lost for curries. You will notice blacks literally have the LOWEST SMV of any race, they arent second they are literally LAST.
the only people who want to have sex with blacks aren't women, but cuckolds pushing their wives to do so, quite literally

because it is legalized beastiality
I doubt blacks have lower SMV than curries/rice. Black SMV is still much lower than White SMV, but not as bad as curry/rice.

I doubt blacks have lower SMV than curries/rice. Black SMV is still much lower than White SMV, but not as bad as curry/rice.

it is lower outside the anglosphere; english language = death sentence for rice and curries. For rice english language = small dick. For curries = send bobs. Go to a country like Russia where curries can be confused for caucasians or sand people, or even places like Poland, curries outslay blacks to oblivion. Rice do too, rice have kPOP and Anime.

Blacks only have a high SMV in your eyes because the BBC meme and rap meme that's pushed alongside sportsball worship. If you leave countries which dont do any of that (aka no balkans, no latin america, no anglo, no france) you see blacks as trucels as they are in the rest of the globe.

99.99% of the population of fetish forums are men and men pretending to be women.
That genuine .01% still only got for the chads anyways.
Meanwhile in the real world you have real women on social media publicly exclaiming their love for white men.

Why is it every time white men try to argue that they aren't the most privileged they always try to compare the best of the blacks to the most mediocre whites?