Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Do not forget that baby boomers are not your friends

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I am 31-years-old, I am the son of baby boomer parents.

My mom is 62 and my dad is will turn 61 next month, they probably have another 15 years before they croak of coronavirus or myocarditis.

Baby boomers know their time is almost up, and they are making their moves. Expect to see baby boomers being very dynamic in the next 10 to 15 years. Beware of baby boomers in your family who will try things they have always wanted to, it will be a life crisis to them.

My suggestion is to remember to control your emotions, do not let boomgroids prevent you from accomplishing your mission.

View: https://youtu.be/ND9oW0VTIT4?si=2cO4Usx_qcI5D89R

He seemed lucid. I do not condone what he did.

He seemed lucid. I do not condone what he did.
It doesn’t matter what you condone - it happened. If foids weren’t so shallow those people’s lives would have been saved.

Thankfully avoiding boomers has actually been pretty easy and have only had one interaction with a boomer this year. When boomers really piss me off I remind them of the one thing I have they never can have again. Time.

“Big fucking rock on my back” - being a male, fat, non-chad, autistic, poor.

My mom is 62 and my dad is will turn 61 next month, they probably have another 15 years before they croak of coronavirus or myocarditis.

Baby boomers know their time is almost up, and they are making their moves. Expect to see baby boomers being very dynamic in the next 10 to 15 years. Beware of baby boomers in your family who will try things they have always wanted to, it will be a life crisis to them.

My suggestion is to remember to control your emotions, do not let boomgroids prevent you from accomplishing your mission.

he looks decent to me. Loner + aNT = death sentence

Thank you, Saint JD

boomers make me so mad
They are evil.

My mom - tried to deny that she was a baby boomer! I had to correct the bitch, foids are so evil they will lie about being baby boomers.

he looks decent to me. Loner + aNT = death sentence
Fat, especially by UK standards, English foids want a man that looks like David Beckham.