Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you drink a lot of sugary or energy drinks?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't tbh I almost only drink water, only eat sugary drinks when I'm at mcdonalds or any other place to eat if it's included in the menu, and energy drinks maybe I drink a can each 6 months kek. But I know people that drink more of these than water :worryfeels:

no sugary drinks fuck up my mouth

I almost only drink water. Soda gives me mouth sores

I drank 3 glasses of coke at lunch but I usually drink water

I like fountain sodas. I'm cutting back and losing weight though :feelsautistic:

During my short term NEETdom, I rarely drank sweet drinks. Now that I'm wageslaving, I'm having a redbull or some fizzy drink almost everyday

Nein.
I also drink my tea and coffe without sugar.
Let the femoid land whales to consume this poison.
During my short term NEETdom, I rarely drank sweet drinks. Now that I'm wageslaving, I'm having a redbull or some fizzy drink almost everyday
And does it help u to concentrate or something?

Just some Coke at launch but the rest is just water

I drink a lot of soda. I'm sure I'll die from it before I hit 50, so there's no sense in roping.

I used to drink 1litre of energy drink a day

I used to drink a shit ton of lemon soda when I was a kid, but not anymore. Now it’s just water, and V8 juice.

Yeah from time to time

Energy drinks yes, sodas no

I try to cut down sugary drinks but I drink sugar free Red Bulls often.

Lots of it in a whole variety of sodas

Coffee and water most of the time

My mom won't let me drink coffee so I only drink tea :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: