Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you ever take a shit so intense that...

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
do you ever take a shit so intense that you start sweating profusely so you have to take your jacket off, then you have to unbutton your dress shirt, then you black out and wake up on the bathroom floor covered in your own sweat and have to flush 3 times for it all to go down?

just wondering

No. Sounds like food poisoning.

i had to dig shit out of my ass once because it was impacted

no
i eat normal healthy stuff so i don't have any problem with shitting in the toilet
sometimes when i eat something very hot i start feeling like shit and have a ton of belly issues

no
i eat normal healthy stuff so i don't have any problem with shitting in the toilet
sometimes when i eat something very hot i start feeling like shit and have a ton of belly issues
this thread was jokey but srs when i have hot sauce or spicy food ill have normal shits but ill feel sick to my stomach the next day like i could almost puke its brutal

do you ever take a shit so intense that you start sweating profusely so you have to take your jacket off, then you have to unbutton your dress shirt, then you black out and wake up on the bathroom floor covered in your own sweat and have to flush 3 times for it all to go down?

just wondering
You okay bro?

I get super constipated

just tried some laxatives and they finally got things moving

feel much relief now

used to but not anymore

Sounds brutal amigo :shock:

just wondering
You should probably change your eating habits for just a little while