Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a negative or positive opinion of me?

Is your opinion of me positive or negative?

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I wanna see what the public opinion is of me on this forum. So I ask all users here

@Robtical @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @Grothendieck @Neggr @Fat Link @AlexanderTheGreat11 @FastBananaCEO

Ur based my nigga always good posts

:soy:

Rent free loser

I like your posts x3

@FrothySolutions @Caesercel @ThoughtfulCel @Animecel2D

You make interesting posts. You also aren't a hyper aggressive piece of human garbage.

Nothing of what you've posted has bothered me so I'd say positive.

Gg

Not answering unless @ThoughtfulCel unblocks me

I like you tbh ngl ded srs.

I'm neutral towards you tbh. I think the IT threads are annoying NGL(I don't like IT threads in general no matter who makes them, we should not pay ANY attention to them)But in terms of how you deal with agecucks, moralfags and whiteknights it's pretty based NGL. So the positive and negative cancel each other out and thus my neutral opinion of you.

I can't vote because there's no somewhat. I know who you are and I just see you as someone that exist. I don't have a negative opinion of you because I don't care. I don't have a positive opinion because I don't care.
Unless it's a cuck that pays only fans and twitch thots and whatever else thousands a month, I don't have a negative opinion of someone. I don't care about what men say or do when it doesn't involve simping.

I have no idea who you are

Like most of us, you need help. And I want you to get better. You're the kind of person I joined this forum for.

You are one of the first friends I made on here. You seem a bit paranoid about people hating you. Don’t worry most people have a positive/neutral opinion. Idk if you are just making this thread to prove a point but don’t let people like dregster get to you.

To be an advocate for people who are painted as "dangerous monsters," but are in fact just people who need to be understood and helped.

I haven't really been sufficiently aware of your posts to make an informed judgement.

To be an advocate for people who are painted as "dangerous monsters," but are in fact just people who need to be understood and helped.
Ah, I see. That's actually cool of you.

You are one of the first friends I made on here. You seem a bit paranoid about people hating you. Don’t worry most people have a positive/neutral opinion. Idk if you are just making this thread to prove a point but don’t let people like dregster get to you.
thanks. that dregster guy is annoying as shit

Did not vote.

I wanna see what the public opinion is of me on this forum. So I ask all users here

@Robtical @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @Grothendieck @Neggr @Fat Link @AlexanderTheGreat11 @FastBananaCEO
You ignored me on several occasions so fuck u plus most Palestinians I know are right old cunts

You make interesting posts. You also aren't a hyper aggressive piece of human garbage.

Nothing of what you've posted has bothered me so I'd say positive.

View attachment 350451

Just don’t trespass in his forest and you should be good. @Edmund_Kemper

Your palestian i've seen your threads b4 and tried interacting but u ignored me

Shut up and go lick Hitler's bumbum you Nazi
I pay most attention to people I’ve known for long time

@Legendarywristcel @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Emba @metabuxx

@Colvin76 @FinnCel @turbocuckcel_7000 @ordinaryotaku @Total Imbecile @ChinaCurry @Grothendieck

I hope one day, to crack open a few cold ones with you, bro!

You make good posts and your personality isn’t bad

"I ask all the users here"
*tags 10 users*

Lol

:feelzez:

Imagine caring about what people on an incel forum think of you :soy::soy::soy:

Look at you with your little kumbaya thread desperate for validation from nobodies while making shit threads caring about what normscum thinks of incels.

Kys nigger
most respondents said they have a positive opinion, enough of your mental gymnastics to convince yourself that they're lying. facts don't care about your feelings. also they aren't nobodies because many are prominent users here

mental gymnastics
Tenor 9

Not a single person in this thread will care about you when you get permed. You'll be forgotten about the first day you get permed

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back