Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a negative or positive opinion of me?

Is your opinion of me positive or negative?

• Total voters
You’re a great user. Positive.

Hhahaahaha at your identity crisis :lul: you stupid Faggot :feelshmm:
Nah, it's mainly due to some legal situations that are about to fuck me over. I would never be so cucked as to utter the line "I wish were white:feels:"

That self hate...:feelspuke: Like a noodlewhore ashamed of your spic race. Sad!

I would literally trade lives with anyone here. Anyone.
B7b003dcea82795ddb1ed5eb5c30f834

:feelspuke:Says the guy who's proud of his origin :lul: more hypocrisy exposed JFL
Don't wanna switch races, I wanna switch LIVES. You literally said " I wish I were white :feels:":lul::feelswhat:
Like literally nothing else. Just wanna let go of your heritage for no reason other than to be the color of your masters

Don't wanna switch races, I wanna switch LIVES. You literally said " I wish I were white :feels:":lul::feelswhat:
Like literally nothing else. Just wanna let go of your heritage for no reason other than to be the color of your masters
Cope, I just wished for a slightly lighter skin tone

You want an entire different body :lul: willing to trade with anybody else on here :feelshmm:

KEEP COPING

I like you you solid

Cope, I just wished for a slightly lighter skin tone

You want an entire different body :lul: willing to trade with anybody else on here :feelshmm:

View attachment 402186
You wished you were white :feelspuke:
Even cried about it:feelswhat: How can a "man" be so self hating?

I wished for a different life, not a different body or heritage like a fucking cuck. Disgusting truly. Out of everything in our arguments, that's the thing that made you lose all your dignity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back