Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a negative or positive opinion of me?

Is your opinion of me positive or negative?

• Total voters
I put somewhat negative somewhat positive since there is no neutral answer.

I wanna see what the public opinion is of me on this forum. So I ask all users here

@Robtical @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @Grothendieck @Neggr @Fat Link @AlexanderTheGreat11 @FastBananaCEO
I said positive since I don't know you and have no reason to dislike you.

@JohnDcel thoughts?

Do you have a positive or negative opinion of me?

Mods didn’t ban him yet
This whole conflict is just a waste of time. Even if ignoring won’t stop him from commenting, you still won’t be able to see it as long you don’t make an effort to actually try to read it. I agree that he should also stop caring about you so much but you are only further escalating the conflict by replying to him.

This whole conflict is just a waste of time. Even if ignoring won’t stop him from commenting, you still won’t be able to see it as long you don’t make an effort to actually try to read it. I agree that he should also stop caring about you so much but you are only further escalating the conflict by replying to him.
i still hope he gets permanently banned

Last edited:
i think he’ll possibly target me no matter what
But replying makes it worse. If you just ignore him then you won’t have to care about it. If he continues targeting you then he’s the only one that will be affected. All you will see is just an ignored message and you wouldn’t even know what it will say.

You aight incelboi

But replying makes it worse. If you just ignore him then you won’t have to care about it. If he continues targeting you then he’s the only one that will be affected. All you will see is just an ignored message and you wouldn’t even know what it will say.
It is tempting to read the ignored message but I’ll try

I just hope he doesn’t influence other users into hating me

It is tempting to read the ignored message but I’ll try

I just hope he doesn’t influence other users into hating me
I know but don’t click on it. This thread proved that most people are cool with you so I wouldn’t worry too much

I know but don’t click on it. This thread proved that most people are cool with you so I wouldn’t worry too much
What user would you say is the most hated here?

What user would you say is the most hated here?
No clue. Maybe @JohnWickCel at one point when he lied about the shotgun jamming but that’s it. There isn’t really a member who has posted a lot that a lot of people hate.

No clue. Maybe @JohnWickCel at one point when he lied about the shotgun jamming but that’s it. There isn’t really a member who has posted a lot that a lot of people hate.
Many people do hate frothysolutions. I don’t hate him but we disagree a lot

Many people do hate frothysolutions. I don’t hate him but we disagree a lot
He just seems way too scared of the reputation of the forum and thinks we are on the fbi most wanted list. Blkpillpress is also someone that many people tend to disagree with.

He just seems way too scared of the reputation of the forum and thinks we are on the fbi most wanted list. Blkpillpress is also someone that many people tend to disagree with.
Idk much about blkpillpress I thought he was admired here

Mostly negative because you're an egdelord type, but you have good traits too.
Some do some don’t.
Those who are good at sniffing out bullshit certainly do not.

Why do you care? I mean from what I saw you are one of the chilliest user (but I have a feeling that you are capable of shit, might just be your avi halo)
but I don't understand why you care

@RREEEEEEEEE @FUCKITALLREEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @MuslimMentalcel @Legendarywristcel @ShadowTheEdgehog @Bangkok or bust @Alone75 @chudur-budur @FrailPaleStaleMale
Why do you care? I mean from what I saw you are one of the chilliest user (but I have a feeling that you are capable of shit, might just be your avi halo)
but I don't understand why you care
To prove a point to dregster666

@RREEEEEEEEE @FUCKITALLREEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @MuslimMentalcel @Legendarywristcel @ShadowTheEdgehog @Bangkok or bust @Alone75 @chudur-budur @FrailPaleStaleMale

To prove a point to dregster666

I thought you were a foid initially but not iam not sure.

haven’t been here long enuff to have an opinion

@ReturnOfSaddam

Dancing on your grave
20200223 023639

Somewhat negative as you've been banned. You must have been up to no good.

Your avi creeps me out, but other than this, I've never had a problem with you.

Your avi creeps me out, but other than this, I've never had a problem with you.
my avi is a serial killer named Edmund Kemper

welcome back dude

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back