Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have a negative or positive opinion of me?

Is your opinion of me positive or negative?

• Total voters
Between neutral and positive
full

Positive, ded srs.

i dislike your pathetic focus on IT and cucks and normie communities online

Yea you make some good threads and are a decent user

Your vote will be publicly visible.

Why is so important to ask complete unknown people on some forum about yourself?
Not gonna help you, it's worse than irl. (Forget it irl is shit)

Be a 6'5" white nazi german or a 3' tall african bushman, the brown yellow gravy that comes out of your ass is universal across every human being on this earth. You are more than welcome brother, we will squat and take the greatest shit together.

Be a 6'5" white nazi german or a 3' tall african bushman, the brown yellow gravy that comes out of your ass is universal across every human being on this earth. You are more than welcome brother, we will squat and take the greatest shit together.

Your posts are usually pretty good ngl

@Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer

You've been around awhile and make decent posts :feelsokman:

Pretty neutral tbh. Can't judge you as a person since your posts are usually impersonal and unemotional.

As a user I'd say you're quite alright. Many threads are interesring, I just don't like the more edgy ones. But the good ones are some of the best of what we see on ID

Tho I would love to see the series of posts that inspired this thread.

Much better poster than dregster that's for sure
@Dregster666 and you say people here hate me :feelskek:
Pretty neutral tbh. Can't judge you as a person since your posts are usually impersonal and unemotional.

As a user I'd say you're quite alright. Many threads are interesring, I just don't like the more edgy ones. But the good ones are some of the best of what we see on ID

Tho I would love to see the series of posts that inspired this thread.
Mostly on this thread from dregster666

Last edited:
I like your posts. So far I've agreed almost every of ur posts

based and agepilled

I wanna see what the public opinion is of me on this forum. So I ask all users here

@Robtical @Mainländer @JosefMengelecel @RREEEEEEEEE @Dregster666 @Grothendieck @Neggr @Fat Link @AlexanderTheGreat11 @FastBananaCEO
I am negative because reality is

I have no idea. I just read posts, but don't pay much attention to the users. Can barely remember 10-15 names tbh.

I'm neutral towards you tbh. I think the IT threads are annoying NGL(I don't like IT threads in general no matter who makes them, we should not pay ANY attention to them)But in terms of how you deal with agecucks, moralfags and whiteknights it's pretty based NGL. So the positive and negative cancel each other out and thus my neutral opinion of you.
I agree

Look at the results
This is what you're not getting through your thick head.

None of that matters, it's like dying, people will grieve for a small time frame and then forget you were ever around.

You're too lynchpinned in caring what other people think.

IT and normscum literally are rent free in your head

Tenor 32

This is what you're not getting through your thick head.

None of that matters, it's like dying, people will grieve for a small time frame and then forget you were ever around.

You're too lynchpinned in caring what other people think.

IT and normscum literally are rent free in your head

View attachment 351083
I’m sure they’d mourn me more than they’d mourn you

I’m sure they’d mourn me more than they’d mourn you
Here's the difference Retard

I dont care :feelstastyman: im not here to make friends, because dumbfucks like you change nothing IRL.

You would be remembered as that brainlet that cared about reddit :soy:

I'll be remembered as the nigga who didn't give a fuck about cretins like you :feelzez:

The only reason why i took a shit in your bunk thread, was because i got tagged into it, now hop off my cock faggot.

Here's the difference Retard

I dont care :feelstastyman: im not here to make friends, because dumbfucks like you change nothing IRL.

You would be remembered as that brainlet that cared about reddit :soy:

I'll be remembered as the nigga who didn't give a fuck about cretins like you :feelzez:

The only reason why i took a shit in your bunk thread, was because i got tagged into it, now hop off my cock faggot.
If you don’t care about me why do you frequently complain about me?

If you don’t care about me why do you frequently complain about me?
I dont dumbass, you get brought up or i get tagged into your shithead threads.

If you were permed none of that would be an issue, i still think you're a fucking toilet. Now fuck off bitch

I dont dumbass, you get brought up or i get tagged into your shithead threads.

If you were permed none of that would be an issue, i still think you're a fucking toilet. Now fuck off bitch
If you didn’t care you wouldn’t respond

Stop your drama guys it’s getting tiresome

Why? I enjoy watching this idiot clench his butthole over nothing
over nothing? all you do is get aggressive towards me and @Personalityinkwell all day

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back