Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you have dark triad personality traits?

do you have "dark triad" traits ? comment on which traits do you think you have

• Total voters
stoicincel

stoicincel

Officer
★★
title. i don't have dark triad traits. the only thing i have is a mild-to-moderate lack of cognitive empathy, (probably because of autism).

dark triad traits:
C89f1feede0a3e3c122fa2f69eb9aea878f733bd

Last edited:
List what every single dark triad trait is

I have:
No empathy (sociopath)
I verbally assault females via voice chat whenever I play valorant

I have:
No empathy (sociopath)
i inserted a graph a overview of the traits.

:soy::soy::soy: Dark triad is cope
This guy should be confined to the Sewers if he's just gonna pull this shit every single day.

I have 0 empathy
but how does it feel. you simply don't feel guilt or remorse, or it goes beyond that? because sometimes i feel like im egotistic and i don't really care about suffering of others. but if i do something bad, i feel remorseful.

I'm not a very threatening person

Even when I do get mad, people don't really take it seriously since I have a nerdy voice

Sensitivity to critisicm, Impulsivity, low emphaty, a little irresponsible and Anti sociability

C89f1feede0a3e3c122fa2f69eb9aea878f733bd3

Last edited:
I'm not a very threatening person

Even when I do get mad, people don't really take it seriously since I have a nerdy voice
even if you aren't overtly dark triad, you can still be shy and introverted, but still having many of the traits

even if you aren't overtly dark triad, you can still be shy and introverted, but still having many of the traits
Dark triad

Most of my dark triad traits come from narcissism

Not really. Borderline amorality, irresponsibility, cynicism, but nothing too bad. I guess I could visit someone to get a proper diagnosis

Dark Triad + ugly = annoying
Dark Triad + attractive = slayer

Doesn't matter that I have Dark Triad traits, I'm still ugly :feelsbadman:

Yes, no empathy/remorse, often angry. Basically the mentality of the psychopath with none of the skills

True Dark triad is chad only you need to be good looking with great ability to exploit all this things to the maximum.

Yes but as an incel its creepy and disgusting as oppossed to mysterious and alluring for a chad

Only 2: Sensetivity to criticism and Cynicism

i'm a machiavellian

I have:
No empathy (sociopath)
i verbally assault any woman i see in my job in reality

I have a lot of traits tbh. [UWSL]Mostly narcissism and machiavellianism. I had a psychologist that thought I might have ASPD. I'm high inhib and I have quite a bit of empathy I think, even if it's selective. Very low on psychopathy.[/UWSL]

Narcissism and machiavellism. Not so much psychopathy. I should go for it.

I have a lot of traits tbh. [UWSL]Mostly narcissism and machiavellianism. I had a psychologist that thought I might have ASPD. I'm high inhib and I have quite a bit of empathy I think, even if it's selective. Very low on psychopathy.[/UWSL]
but you have both cognitive and emotional empathy?

but you have both cognitive and emotional empathy?
Cognitive yes. Emotional? It's hit and miss. Depends on the context. I love my family and certain others deeply but for many people, I wouldn't lose sleep if I hurt them. Particularly with bullies and abusers, I'd actually enjoy hurting them.

But I can try and act with the features or that image. Irresponsibility, aggressivity, risk-taking…
true, but don't do it just to get pussy and "ascend", it's really not worth it.

also, i'm pretty sure NTs can tell the difference, if your faking it.

true, but don't do it just to get pussy and "ascend", it's really not worth it.

also, i'm pretty sure NTs can tell the difference, if your faking it.
I don’t think I’d have to fake it too much, in this case it’s a matter of lowering my inhibition.
You’re right about not doing for pussy.

Psychology is horoscope tier bullshit. Literally everyone could diagnose with "dark triad" going off that list OP because literally everyone posses those traits to some degree, minor or major.

Yes but I have a 0 in narcissism since I hate myself. And I'm a coward. It might just be symptoms of autism as well combined with cynical thought patterns as a result of long term suffering

No, I’m actually fairly nice believe it or not. But man I wish I was dark triad. I have a short temper but that doesn’t count though.

Having dark triad is a waste if you are an incel, does not matter or works in favor of an incel.