Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have female friends?

Do u have foid friends?

• Yes

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • No

Votes: 121 85.8%

• Total voters
I have no current female friends. Last time i was "friends" with a female was on the internet about a year ago. She never saw me though, but she's the closest i've ever got with a woman, sadly i sperged out and ruined my friendship with her. She blocked me lol.
She was 16 and i was 18. She was a legit virgin who only wanted sex with someone she loved. She was also attractive. Can't believe i let myself sperg out on her and ruin it. I could've had a virgin gf if i wasn't such an idiot.
inb4 brag

out

Acquaintances

I used to have a few online to chat with. But I realised I was acting like an orbiting cuck and the rare one that was single at the time made it clear she found me ugly. I feel happier since they've gone.

Acquaintances, yes. I don't call them friends.

In the past, I did --- but I found out I was a beta orbiter and used for convenience or emergencies (i.e. calling me at 4 am to drive them home because they're too drunk, accompanying them to sketchy areas for a Craiglist deal, used as a Spanish translator, or non-professional therapy advice), but no more.

Used to orbit when I was 12

kill yourself if you talk to women

My brain is not NT enough for that

Foids are meant to be fucked, not befriended

I'm acquainted with a decent amount of foids, most added on Snapchat, but I wouldn't consider myself friends with any of them, because I only talk to them if they're grouped with my normie friends, who I met them through. It's funny that you say that too, because not too long ago one of them kept convincing me (and the other dudes she had added) to simp out and buy her premium Snapchat and I straight up called her a whore and blocked her.

I don't have any foid friends. I talked to a few back in HS but they always treated me like shit.

Guys who have female friends....do they know you are a virgin?
I dropped the last female “friends” I had back in college because all they did was talk about guys they liked with me, treating me like their gay friend. I realized being near them would make me want to kill myself more so I dipped.

Have u asked them to set you up with a foid? Help u get a gf?
No and I dont plan on it, I am a legitamate 1.5-2/10 truecel and know that asking for dating help would get me no where.

If you have female friends and still an incel you deserve to die a virgin. No sympathy for cucks

I'm her only male friend, well, me and some black truecel. She has no other friends at school and we always hangout together.

I would ignore her existence if I thought I didn't have a chance.

15% of the sub is cucked
I seen some Incels saying they had foid friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Of course some of us HAD wamen friends, we had to learn the hard way ok :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Not anymore. Gained nothing from the experience except confirmation of the black pill.

Went into a Feminist Discord server to troll. Ended up meeting some random dude and i joined his server. That's when i met her, from his server. And if i wasn't an autistic sperg with social anxiety i probably could have gotten her tbh. The coolest thing she did with me was play online chess with me
haha nice

Cucked and/or fakecel if you had foid (non-family) friends

No and I dont plan on it, I am a legitamate 1.5-2/10 truecel and know that asking for dating help would get me no where.

Damn what's your height bro?

they just use us for their gain you wont be a friend

I dont even have humans as friends

You can have an active social life but still an incel.I make friends with people from all cliches but I feel comfortable hanging out with my fellow nerds.
Girls don't even see me as a man.
Whenever my friends talk about women/relationship, I just leave the convo immidiately because I have no idea about it.

because not too long ago one of them kept convincing me (and the other dudes she had added) to simp out and buy her premium Snapchat and I straight up called her a whore and blocked her.

Based!

I have acquaintances from college, but they never want to talk to me unless it's about our classes/projects so I wouldn't call them friends.

I mean they don't treat me like complete garbage (improvement compared to high school) but that's still what you would call a friend.

They only need me when they can't solve the problem sets or when the finals is coming.

Females can't be friends. WTF is this post?

Is this the absolute state of incels.co? Seriously?

Does my mom count?

holy shit chads in this thread.

i have about 3-5 friends that are girls

Reminder that womens male friends are never ending.

Foids are meant to be fucked, not befriended

Indeed, It's a big mistake for an incel trying to do that [in the hope it turns into something more]. You would become a platonic shoulder to cry on about Chad dumping her again at best.

Total waste of energy.

what do you say when they talk about their bfs?
they dont have bf's we wont talk about dating or shit like that just talk about how we hate life

today i saw some ricecel shake a noodles hand when he greeted her JFL @ how pathetic asian men are. if he was white she wouldve gave him a nice fat kiss on the lips

Anybody who puts these two together was that retarded kid who kept trying to put the cube in the circle peg over and over, failing, and then crying.

I'm acquainted with a decent amount of foids, most added on Snapchat, but I wouldn't consider myself friends with any of them, because I only talk to them if they're grouped with my normie friends, who I met them through. It's funny that you say that too, because not too long ago one of them kept convincing me (and the other dudes she had added) to simp out and buy her premium Snapchat and I straight up called her a whore and blocked her.

giphy.gif

I used to however she ended up with some and prick and now has 2 kids to him and changed her life around which pissed me off