Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you have megalomaniac fantasies?

Do you have megalomaniac fantasies?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I do. Sometimes I wonder how life would be if the whole world worked to please me unlimitedly. I could get any foid I wanted to do anything I wanted anytime I wanted, tour the world doing whatever I wanted as well, have whatever I wanted, etc. I would create amazing artistic partnerships to entertain me and serve as my support band.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZhnNR6vzc

i would probably be more happy to win a lottery than get absolutely everything and anything i want at any given moment.

life would be as boring as it is for me right now.

i would probably be more happy to win a lottery than get absolutely everything and anything i want at any given moment.

life would be as boring as it is for me right now.
I noticed that many people have thoughts such as "I hate myself", "I don't deserve good things", etc, which tend to go along with that mindset that if everything is too well, it necessarily gets boring. This is particularly strong in women. That's also why people say foolish things such as "heaven will be boring, I'd much rather go to hell!"

I'm not like that. I love myself and I think I deserve good things. And even if I don't, I'll still gladly take it if offered.

Life would never be boring becase I'd keep working on new projects. The only real issue is that you'd become so used to good things that if your situation reversed back even to a normal good life, it'd feel horrible, big time. That's why heaven is the true answer; time won't exist in eternity, boredom won't exist and things will never be bad again.

Last edited:
Yeah all the time. I always daydream I'm doing something magnificent.

I love myself and I think I deserve good things. And even if I don't, I'll still gladly take it if offered.

Life would never be boring becase I'd keep working on new projects. The only real issue is that you'd become so used to good things that if your situation reversed back even to a normal good life, it'd feel horrible, big time. That's why heaven is the true answer; time won't exist in eternity, boringness won't exist and things will never be bad again.
my dream come true would be a good paying job that i actually enjoy/tolerate, to have a good social/romantic life. if i can get/get lucky/work my ass off and succeed in those spheres i would be really happy. i would definitely try and shoot for the moon.. damn, even if i miss and get offered a shitter option i would still accept it.

And sometime it’s all over
Sometime it’s all done
And sometime’s it’s all totally different
And everything is, everything is new again
And sometime it’s all over
And sometime you’ll understand me
Sometime it’s all totally different
I will go on the journey again
I can go on the journey again

Sometime it’s all said
And I know letting go hurts
But please, don’t take it so hard
Your place of a day remains empty

As long as my feet carry me
And as long as I’m still here breathing
I will always be there for you
I am here time and again
As long as we can still stand here
And as long as we’re still here breathing
I will always be strong for us
I am here time and again

Sometime it’s all done
Sometime it’s all over
And sometime everything is totally different
Everything, everything new again
And as long as we’re still breathing
And as long as we’re still breathing

Only when In doing something mundane, I'd put my body on autopilot and would retract to my own thoughts. I find that it's a very good source of motivation, especially when I have music playing on my earphones.

I'd just fantasize about my life after having saved up enough money, leaving this country for good and settling in a south American country. I think about all the power I'd have, bending all the poor people to my will because might makes right, creating a space where what I say is good is good and what I say is bad is bad, I'd finally avenge myself from this shit world and make peace with my inevitable death. For most of life, this world has done nothing but laugh at me but I'm gonna have the last laugh, this is my purpose.

Last edited:
I do. Sometimes I wonder how life would be if the whole world worked to please me unlimitedly. I could get any foid I wanted to do anything I wanted anytime I wanted, tour the world doing whatever I wanted as well, have whatever I wanted, etc. I would create amazing artistic partnerships to entertain me and serve as my support band.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuZhnNR6vzc

Yes. Sometimes, but I always envision myself more as a right-hand man, not as the leader. More like a decent supporter who keeps a system running. My aesthetic vision is either a) very reactionary or b) completely futuristic with smoke/pipelines/chains everywhere (looking like an oil platform with fire/gas/steam), also in the futuristic vision I would like to have walking buildings and buildings in the mountains, I also like lights that rotate and giant flags/statues.

What I would do as world dictator now: definetely build better architecture with inspirations from the antique, some museums and restore other important cultural places of didactic/aesthetic value (like zoos/aquariums/nature reservoirs/restoration of moors/forests), a legalization of gene technology to a higher degree, good uniforms for the troops (with more black/red/white) because aesthetic value is everything and power gestures for power gestures alone. And also martialistic symbols and politicians that are bigger than life inscenated in movies and seen on wallpapers. Definetely would love to one day make movies.

And the other visions are more dystopian like everything the Harkonnens in Dune stood for (always liked Giedi Prime) or just plain "insanity" like Caligula, dystopias/edgy future visions are also something I think of often. Especially in space.

I have some megalomaniac phantasies, but nothing extraordinary.

Last edited: