Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you think School shootings will increase?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
In light of the school shooting in serbia I asked myself if the trend of school shootings will increase in popularity and frequency all across europe and other western nations like canada.

I think it's very plausible that more and more kids will follow in the footsteps of these school shooters. Why? Because the care for mental health in most western countries is pure and utter garbage. Idk why everytime there is a mass shooting the politicians are always so focused on banning guns instead of funding mental health facilities.

Maybe when enough kids die they'll realise where the core root off the problem lies.

The true cause of the problem is too big to tackle so they focus on guns to make it seem like they are "doing something."

The true cause of the problem is too big to tackle so they focus on guns to make it seem like they are "doing something."
It's genuinely pathetic

Because the care for mental health in most western countries is pure and utter garbage.
Mental health is a meme. Jfl at spending money on TheRapist. Just go to cosmetic surgeons and get your face fixed.

Not will, it already is.

I think there will be more tranny school shooters

I wonder what the true root of mass shootings are, could it be perhaps an “undesirable” ostracized person gets their own personal couple minutes of revenge against a group of people who hated him?

In light of the school shooting in serbia I asked myself if the trend of school shootings will increase in popularity and frequency all across europe and other western nations like canada.

I think it's very plausible that more and more kids will follow in the footsteps of these school shooters. Why? Because the care for mental health in most western countries is pure and utter garbage. Idk why everytime there is a mass shooting the politicians are always so focused on banning guns instead of funding mental health facilities.

Maybe when enough kids die they'll realise where the core root off the problem lies.
Hopefully not, because then they will come for the guns.. and if they manage to take guns away from Americans, that's the end of America :ping:

Hopefully not, because then they will come for the guns.. and if they manage to take guns away from Americans, that's the end of America :ping:
They will never be able to take the guns from american citizens lmao

I hope so (in video game)

They will never be able to take the guns from american citizens lmao
i don't think so. more and more muricans are becoming libfags :feelsbadman:

Idk why everytime there is a mass shooting the politicians are always so focused on banning guns instead of funding mental health facilities.
because they don't give a fuck about the shootings themselves. They just see a chance of taking away people's rights without them complaining.

Imo, gun rights are one of the most important things ever. If you can't own guns, you're not free. Simple as.

No, school shootings have happened before in Europe and other western countries besides the US

theey will and they're increasing.
people are more mentally ill than ever before and men cannot take the constant bullying they're living with. it will only get worse for fags and libtards

When it rains it pours! Let them dish out justice.

Yes, and not just incels. People are going nuts and having nervous breakdown and don't even realise why. It's because of this advanced industrial society and oversocialization. And being denied basic psychological needs but being prescribed pills to numb their mania over the dysfunction all around them, and continue being a gorrmless cog in the machine. It's not just us, *everyone* knows deep down something isn't right.