Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does any one else have crippling anxiety

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Every moment i think my heart is gonna stop
I am actually going insane??

Yes, many of us do...

only when i dont smoke weed

Every moment i think my heart is gonna stop
I am actually going insane??
ye. recognizing that you are worrying about stuff you can't change is the first step. Something a stupid foid therapist told me as I ranted to her about the gender war and my bosses being female.

Yes, for the last fortnight I've been in dare I say a mental health crisis because of it. I've upped my jewpill dosage and just pray one damn morning I'll wake up and won't be in fucking panic mode.

Yeah,for at least a decade i got it,how i deal with it?
By ldaring in my room and not going outside unless i need groceries,if i get really anxious i take some xans.

I am in my bed rn in the middle of the night and I can’t sleep bc of a panic attack. My heart beats like a machine gun

Not currently but in the past. I had to quit several jobs because of it.

When I was fixing my house I went to the store for carpet and it took me like 20 minutes to build up the courage to talk to someone.

I am in my bed rn in the middle of the night and I can’t sleep bc of a panic attack. My heart beats like a machine gun
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: had one of those cant sleep

I hate when I go into panic mode in school because I'm too flustered to ask the teacher to leave the room and I feel like I cant breath so I start shaking, touching my face and tearing up. Then, since I'm in class, I get even more panicked because I feel that I'm being judged by my peers. It is a terrible experience.