Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Does anybody here know Palworld?

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Palworld is a new game that I heard about yesterday. It’s strongly inspired by Pokémon, but many things are unique about this game.

It’s an open world computer game. You explore the land and catch cute and cool looking monsters in Pokéball-like things. Caught Pals can accompany you on your explorations and help you fight against wild Pals. You can also have Pals do jobs at your basement and have them manufacture tools and weapons etc.

What’s funny is that you have clubs, bows and arrows and rifles. You can use these weapons to knock out Pals in order to catch them. I’m not sure if you can kill Pals in this game.

Maybe I’m going to play this game when I finish Final Fantasy. This or Ready Or Not, I can’t decide.

Palworld:

Palworld

Three player characters gliding in a screenshot from palworld two hang onto flying pals while

A player attacking a mammorest

Last edited:
I've heard of it but I'll do the same thing than Pokémon

Not giving a single shit

Probably garbage. Ill be playing persona 3

I heard about it ages ago, the Pokemon + guns + slavery premise was quite interesting.

But I think that they incorporated a lot of zoomie Valheim/Fortnite-esque shit into it, so I haven't bothered with it.

Still, I think it's great that they're upstaging the original Pokemon series for the moment, Nintendo turned that franchise into utter dogshit and Palworld deserves to upstage it. It's always funny how much nostalgia milennials have for the Pokemon series, they start playing any novelty Pokemon-themed game (Palworld, GO, etc.) almost immediately. But somehow even these people realize that the main series games are retarded crap.

The AI drama was also quite funny. AI masterrace is OP

What’s funny is that you have clubs, bows and arrows and rifles. You can use these weapons to knock out Pals in order to catch them. I’m not sure if you can kill Pals in this game.
IIRC you can kill Pals, and also butcher Pals (or people!) which you capture.

IIRC you can kill Pals, and also butcher Pals (or people!) which you capture.
Omg :feelsmega: :society:

I heard about it ages ago, the Pokemon + guns + slavery premise was quite interesting.

But I think that they incorporated a lot of zoomie Valheim/Fortnite-esque shit into it, so I haven't bothered with it.

Still, I think it's great that they're upstaging the original Pokemon series for the moment, Nintendo turned that franchise into utter dogshit and Palworld deserves to upstage it. It's always funny how much nostalgia milennials have for the Pokemon series, they start playing any novelty Pokemon-themed game (Palworld, GO, etc.) almost immediately. But somehow even these people realize that the main series games are retarded crap.

The AI drama was also quite funny. AI masterrace is OP
I’m a nostalgic Millennial, but none of the Pokémon games after Emerald and Firered excited me.

The absolute FUCKING state of 2017cels.

their twitter posts some funny stuff

Gets boring and way to grindy after 30 hours