Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have such negative thoughts while not saying anything, that you feel like you fought with people even though nothing happened?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
For example, regarding uni. Inwardly I'm calling everybody retards, I think the whole fucking university is a scam and a useless piece of fucking shit, that everybody is a fucking cunt that should shut up.

And yet I don't say any of those things.

But I say them in my head so often and so much that it feels like they already hate my guts and that we are mortal enemies because of what I said, even though in reality I didn't say shit. Though I suppose when I'll actually physically go to uni it will be harder to hide.

Last edited:
i've done this a few times, i convinced myself someone was an asshole than later realised they were alright or even befriended them.
this is where inceltears retards would intervene to declare this proves how incels are a "self-fulfilling prophecy" or something.

nonsense, those people still put in 0 effort to help me grow my social network or get laid, we just hung out occasionally until they moved on to another school or another job and then we never spoke again. my weird hatred was misplaced but they weren't missed opportunities either.

Drop out of uni theory.

For example, regarding uni. Inwardly I'm calling everybody retards, I think the whole fucking university is a scam and a useless piece of fucking shit, that everybody is a fucking cunt that should shut up.

And yet I don't say any of those things.

But I say them in my head so often and so much that it feels like they already hate my guts and that we are mortal enemies because of what I said, even though in reality I didn't say shit. Though I suppose when I'll actually physically go to uni it will be harder to hide.
Yes

You should try to repress these thoughts. Think like an emotionless robot. Be cold and pragmatic.

Not that i can remember

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back