Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else live in new york? I'd like to befriend some incels in real life.

• Thread starter Random19YearOldInce
  • Start date
R

Random19YearOldInce

Banned
-
I don't have any friends in person. I'd like another person with my struggles to be my friend and I'll be willing to be loyal and listen to whatever problem they have. I hope they do the same for me.

I am outside your house

just get shot by some libtard theory

This GrAYcel glows all over

Sure, contact me at 935 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20535

I live in the projects. Harlem

Im just kidding dude its okay and goodluck finding anyone from this forum as everyone is an edgelord faggot
Yes, that's fine. I'm looking for other people with the same problems as me. Are you in new York?

I wish i lived in NY.Better chances to moneymaxx and then cope in a sunny beach with hookers. Besides globohomo and feminism,how it's life in NY?

I don't have any friends in person. I'd like another person with my struggles to be my friend and I'll be willing to be loyal and listen to whatever problem they have. I hope they do the same for me.
B3A817C5 9BB8 4D9A 81BC 541862259595

I assure you I am any form of authority. If there's anything I can do to prove it please say it.
you would probably need keep posting here for a year before someone would be able to trust you here tbh

@Zer0/∞ wanna meet this three letter agent?

Is he a cop?

Look, there was just an event in NYC that could be jockying to shutdown boards like this one as part of a wider agenda. I'm just saying that I'm skeptical, but I wouldn't know for sure.

I wish i lived in NY.Better chances to moneymaxx and then cope in a sunny beach with hookers. Besides globohomo and feminism,how it's life in NY?

Sunny beaches in NY is just a Hollywood fable. Nobody does beaches there, they all drive south to where the water isn't filled with shit.

How do you as an incel live in New York City without roping? That place is the biggest shithole on the planet

Meeting up with people from this forum IRL is asking for trouble.

Meeting up with people from this forum IRL is asking for trouble.
I see what you mean, but some guys can be desperate to find some friendship/camaraderie, being incel can be bad enough. Being alone and isolated so much can do that to you