Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone feel like there is a Darkness inside of them and that they are slowly losing control?

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Sometimes I get scared something bad might happen.

Theres only so much punishment one person can go through in a lifetime.

nigger who do you think you are

Yes.. I have anger issues and coupled with my alcoholism I feel like I'm super close to fucking up real bad. I've already done semi-violent shit whilst drunk.

bro thinks hes patrick bateman

all jokes aside i do have thoughts of pulling out a gun and shooting everybody except for the brocels and then killing myself, but too many roadblocks to go through with it. One day if i truly lose all hopes and copes i might go through with it, leaving nothing but a little piece of paper linking to my 200+ page manifesto on inceldom

Yes, I see weird dark shape in the corner of my eyes, but as soon as I watch directly, they disappear. At first I thought it was schizo tier nightmare fuel, but in the long run I simply got used to it. We get used to quite anything, the marvel of human nature.

Society did this to me.

society needs to get a taste of it's own medicine

yeh I have constant thoughts of firing a bullet in my temple

Does anyone feel like there is a Darkness inside of them and that they are slowly losing control​

I was just thinking about this the other day.

Of late, I've been feeling like there's this invisible black cloud of negativity that's covering me and driving me insane.

The other day, I woke up thinking of my oneitis and feeling abnormally depressed. Then suddenly, I started crying, which is something I've never done before.

Something bad is brewing inside me and I don't know what it is.

Theres only so much punishment one person can go through in a lifetime.
Well, nobody from here is really okay regarding their mental health. We are slipping slowly, every day, closer to the insanity created by inceldom. You can´t possible expect for a person to be normal after never experiencing such a fundamental need as a love for decades. It is torture like any other. People who get locked up in a solitary for prolonged periods also get deranged.

Same, except I'm not scared of it and will instead embrace it

1ns9.gif

go to the eye doctor, you may have some condition.
My doctor literally almost killed me with the bad medication for an illness which was benign at first, and instead of recognizing he fuked up, he just said he didn't want to see me anymore. I hate that low IQ fucker. Doctors are a scam.

My doctor literally almost killed me with the bad medication for an illness which was benign at first, and instead of recognizing he fuked up, he just said he didn't want to see me anymore. I hate that low IQ fucker. Doctors are a scam.

i think many eye diseases are treatable, you just need the money.
In my country that's free, but doctors are entitled assholes. Actually, if at some point I can claim I have some handicap because I see funny shapes, it might be better for my LDARing tendencies in the long run. I'm not worried tbh

It’s called being on the bottom of the needs hierarchy

In my country that's free, but doctors are entitled assholes. Actually, if at some point I can claim I have some handicap because I see funny shapes, it might be better for my LDARing tendencies in the long run. I'm not worried tbh
it may be dangerous, you may lose your vision as well. Being incel and blind is the worst.

it may be dangerous, you may lose your vision as well. Being incel and blind is the worst.
Being incel and not having to see clown world is actually a win lol

Being incel and not having to see clown world is actually a win lol
be serious, as an incel no one will even take care of you, even normie tier guys get betrayed when they become disabled

be serious, as an incel no one will even take care of you, even normie tier guys get betrayed when they become disabled
Nah, again where I live the holy government takes care of people like that. I'm fed up with being the one paying the bill.

no u are so dark u must ER now

My Therapist wants me to reveal my darkness so that i can be put away

Why kill or die? Life is so horrible that I have popcorn ready.

all jokes aside i do have thoughts of pulling out a gun and shooting everybody except for the brocels and then killing myself, but too many roadblocks to go through with it. One day if i truly lose all hopes and copes i might go through with it, leaving nothing but a little piece of paper linking to my 200+ page manifesto on inceldom
I would love to read that manifesto Bro!

My Therapist wants me to reveal my darkness so that i can be put away
That's why I refuse to go to one. I'm beyond fixing, they just want to trap me.

I do have violent thoughts about those people who hurt me years ago, but that is natural and it's a good thing as I still have my emotions, and that I'm in complete control of them. I'm optimisitic that aside from romantic affairs, my life will turn out okay.

I do have violent thoughts about those people who hurt me years ago, but that is natural and it's a good thing as I still have my emotions, and that I'm in complete control of them. I'm optimisitic that aside from romantic affairs, my life will turn out okay.
Mogs me.

There is no darkness in me, officer.

I feel like a ticking time bomb. I'm going to explode one of these days and likely be on the news.

I think most people feel this way at some point in their lives. What you think is personal is usually universal.