Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Does anyone here have a hot neighbor? I take videos of mine, i have like 14!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
Due to the location of my front door which is see through i can see my neighbors backyard. Its a high fence so i can't see everything but she's tall so i can see enough.
Don't see her much on weekdays due to us working but sometimes i see her in the yard on the weekends.

I see no problem in what i do, if they cruelly and unfairly deny me access to them then the least i can do is get some photos and videos. Especially in the summer if she reveals her back or shoulders. She's probably in her early 30's but doesn't have kids and goes to the gym so she has a rocking body.

Ik where the hottest girl in my neighbourhood lives

Yes take some creepshots, it's the perfect opportunity.

send vids in dm

Show the videos.
>B-b-b-b-but
I said SHOW the VIDEOS now.

I can't just post them itt if i get doxxed i could get a visit by some Van's lol.

Can you send the videos? Also, I don't have any hot neighbors. It's just old people.

There was this hot dark haired white or light skinned spanish foid she had a nice ass.

I don’t. I miss the fappening back then.

What about even screenshots?

Post them or DM them.

I've spotted 4 bedable girls in close proximity to my house. One lives directly opposite me, she's a butter face. Next door to her is a Stacey but she's common af. Across the road there's a young milf who my sister knows, I've seen her in a towel at her door a few times and in her bedroom (at night with the light on) getting ready to go out, semi-naked (but from a distance). Then there was this jailbait I saw a while back, who lives across the street-- this was years ago though, she's probably 30 by now.

So are you going to show us any of them?

Does this website have an upload size limit?

Is the upload limit 15mb, they prob wont fit if so?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back